Draggin' Body forum

hey y’all. i know most of you all arent into minitrucks, but i made a minitruck forum over on eamped.com. my forum is called Draggin’ Body. check it out sometime and say HI!

http://www.eamped.com/index.php?mforum=dragginbody

i joined. 2nd member. i love trucks. im more of a full size truck man but i saw some stuff in there id be interested in.

thanks for joining up!! i figured id have more diversity there than just having minitrucks.

Good Luck! I hope you have an outpouring of members and that place gets boomin!!

im in even though im not draggin body yet

Re: RE: Draggin’ Body forum

i dont drag body either :frowning:

i’ll join …even though the truck i want isnt really a mini truck but oh well …another site for me to bs on lol

i dont drag body either :([/quote]
i think we both need to work on that, but my trucks in fl and im in va

what part of VA you from? im from Lynchburg. i dont live there now tho but thats the city i call home since thats where all my family lives.

i dont drag body either :([/quote]
i think we both need to work on that, but my trucks in fl and im in va[/quote]

hey, i saw 20 lowrider trucks last night, just in a line… :tard :dunno

I was looking at winter trucks today (like silverados and such) but when i was there there was a red s10 dropped to the ground (literally the back bumper was sitting on the pavement (hope he has a set of air bags on that baby)) with some nice lookin rims and fender flares

And in my city theres a minitruck club called krupt visionz and i keep seeing alot more minitruck, they are pretty cool, but im still into the sporty cars and off roading trucks (hence the mach1 and the jeep cj7 i own)

im in quantico like 30 min south of dc. but my truck is in fl in the garage

My friend and I built a s-10 once in '98. It was on the ground, Belltech springs and spindles. We stroked a 283 and put a TH-400 with a 3000 stall in it. Took the mini truckin wheels off and put a set of drag stars on it and raced the piss out of it. He later gave it to his bro in law… which in turn he took the top end off the motor and let it set out in the rain for months with no hood. The motor was trash and we were so disgusted we gave it to a 16 year old kid.

WTF :tard