Drank Mt.Dew today

I haven’t been drinking it for the last few weeks because it’s been making me moody but, I had a bottle of it in the fridge that I didn’t wanna see go to waste.

I had 2 16oz cups & now I feel like bouncing off the walls!!!:willy_nilly:

I shoulda just thrown it away!:frowning:

Having trouble not making typing errors because of these damn gitterz!!!

Damn Dew!:mad

Helped my chops playing guitar though!:thumbup I was playing a million MPH!:willy_nilly:

ICK I think of cat pee when I think of Mt. Dew!

It’s very hard to get over here.

Personally I’ve never had it

[quote=“AnitaBeer, post: 1100552”]ICK I think of cat pee when I think of Mt. Dew![/quote]:eek I’ve never heard someone make that comparison.

It DOES look a little like cat pee but, my guess is it’s alot sweeter. Maybe even too sweet.

Between the sugar & all the caffine, it’s enough to make you wanna tear someone’s heart out.:willy_nilly:

[quote=“Tyler Durden, post: 1100553”]It’s very hard to get over here.

Personally I’ve never had it[/quote]You’re not missing all that much bro.

If you can imagine a mild form of coccaine, this is it.

I can’t believe how much of this shit I used to drink.:yuk

:homo: It’s kinda gross…you’re not missing anything TD.

[quote=“BlackCherry, post: 1100555”]:homo: It’s kinda gross…you’re not missing anything TD.[/quote]What’s yer fav soft drink?

It’s just one of those pieces of Americana, like Taco Bell, that I’d actually just like to try

You enjoy punishing yourself? :24:

They used to have (or still do…dunno) this thing called a Chalupa…they had a little dog that would come on and say, “Drop the Chalupa!” Yeah, I ate one once…and let’s just say…I did…not recommended… :thumbdown

However, that was truth in advertising!

[quote=“BlackCherry, post: 1100558”]You enjoy punishing yourself? :24:
[/quote]

Yes I know these are not necessarily “good” things. But it’s like Fish n Chips. If you’re in the UK, you just have to do it.

[quote=“Tyler Durden, post: 1100557”]It’s just one of those pieces of Americana, like Taco Bell, that I’d actually just like to try[/quote]Once you try it, you’ll see why our country’s in the state it’s in.:smiley:

And I thought you guys were proud :smiley:

never had mountain dew?!

[quote=“Tyler Durden, post: 1100561”]And I thought you guys were proud :D[/quote]Only the egotistical that believe this country’s the only good thing on the planet.

It has it’s problems.

Mt. Dew is the nectar of the Gods… just sayin.

Three things I did not have when I was in the UK:

1. Fish & Chips
  2. Kebab
  3. Curry

I just ran out of time! :frowning: But I’ll be back!!

[quote=“BlackCherry, post: 1100565”]Three things I did not have when I was in the UK:

1. Fish & Chips
  2. Kebab
  3. Curry

http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y166/Semolina74/Photos/iAmTerminated.jpg[/quote]Health nut!

Do you ever deviate from your diet & have fun???:stuck_out_tongue:

[quote=“BlackCherry, post: 1100565”]Three things I did not have when I was in the UK:

1. Fish & Chips
  2. Kebab
  3. Curry

http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y166/Semolina74/Photos/iAmTerminated.jpg[/quote]

Lol.

All good stuff!

[quote=“shocker69, post: 1100566”]Health nut!
Do you ever deviate from your diet & have fun???:p[/quote]

Did you miss that bit about my affection for beer? Not to mention, you know those hot dogs they serve in the club at PNC park…the ridiculous huge ones that you can put anything on…like loads of yellow mustard, onions and kraut…on MANCINI bread!? Yeah…oooooooh…yeah!!

[quote=“Tyler Durden, post: 1100567”]Lol.
All good stuff![/quote]

Next time… I did have a beef and stilton pie that rocked my socks…and a full English that made the bottom of my guts drop out. I think I passed my spleen. But I got back on the horse and tried again and was fine…albeit short a spleen.

[quote=“BlackCherry, post: 1100568”]Did you miss that bit about my affection for beer? Not to mention, you know those hot dogs they serve in the club at PNC park…the ridiculous huge ones that you can put anything on…like loads of yellow mustard, onions and kraut…on MANCINI bread!? Yeah…oooooooh…yeah!!

Next time… I did have a beef and stilton pie that rocked my socks…and a full English that made the bottom of my guts drop out. I think I passed my spleen. But I got back on the horse and tried again and was fine…albeit short a spleen.[/quote]

We have terrible or quality constitution

Depending on your view