Drive by your music

I have noticed, i drive depending on the song thats playing

On a certian song itll keep me goin 70 down the freeway, but then another song will come on and ill see my speedo at around 100

Anyone else end up driving by their music?

Dude, I do that all the time. I’ll be going down the road and sickness by Disturbed comes on, then when its over I look down and notice Im doing @80 in a company truck. :lol

:smiley: :booze

very true. also the amount of swerving between cars changes lol

Re: RE: Drive by your music

Haha, I always speed when I jam to their new cd, IT ROCKS!

I sometimes listen to acoustic stuff and drive kinda relaxed, but most of the time i’m rockin out and getting mad at the idiots on the road. :banana

Constantly, Freeway’s what we do and Kanye West’s Late Registration album make me drive more aggressively. Also when I see another Mustang, I guess becuase I have the only one in the hood so I’m happy to see another on the street with me.

Haha, I always speed when I jam to their new cd, IT ROCKS!

I sometimes listen to acoustic stuff and drive kinda relaxed, but most of the time i’m rockin out and getting mad at the idiots on the road. :banana[/quote]

Welcome to Ohio

Music kinda determins my whole mood… ecspecially when I’m driving.

BTW… Boss… Disturbed is teh gehy. :gay

Disturbed :rock !
Have you seen any of their music videos? :rock

System of a Down, Linkin Park and AC/DC are a few that put the weight on my shoes.

[quote=Mrs Behavin]Disturbed :rock !
Have you seen any of their music videos? :rock[/quote]

I saw where they got their asses kicked on stage by Finch. :dunno

I have heard and have seen. I think they are gay… almost in the same boat as Duran Duran.

[quote=redsMULLT1]Music kinda determins my whole mood… ecspecially when I’m driving.

BTW… Boss… Disturbed is teh gehy. :gay[/quote]

HAHA!! No way dood, youre teh :gay :lol Ima download shitloads of Disturbed and thats all we,re gonna listen to all the way to Valdosta and back. :lol :lol

Damn, between all this country and disgayholes we’re gonna be listening too… my pimp hand is gonna be busy. :cool :rofl

Yep, ive started making cds of songs i know that make me drive fast, so when i need to get somewhere i will

But this becomes a problem when im crusing down teh freeway in my rasied cj7 and realise ive topped it out in 5th casue of the music im listening to

You guys don’t want to be with me when I’m in my car on the highway as Mudvayne’s “Happy” comes on the radio. :smiley:

[quote=PhillyBlunt474]I have noticed, i drive depending on the song thats playing

On a certian song itll keep me goin 70 down the freeway, but then another song will come on and ill see my speedo at around 100

Anyone else end up driving by their music?[/quote]

ummm…what the hell?

first of all…guessangel…GEEZ. all 3 of the ladies are pretty, and im guessing youre one of 'em…

now, back to the thread at hand…Disturbed kicks ass. i tend to drive faster when i listen to them, godsmack, linkin park, cold by crossfade, and quite a few others, but, i think those are the main ones…and a couple songs on a WWE sdtrk i got…one of 'em is the “beautiful people remix” by marilyn manson, and #10…i forget the name of it, but it kicks ass too…how can somebody not like disturbed…thats messed up.

and Rach, say their new cd is pretty good ??? i heard bad reviews of it…recommend it ??

Anything Zombie has a tendency to make me wanna speed too.

Ok… I don’t like disturbed, mainly because its just not my thing. I don’t dig them, I am more into sludge, no name thrash bands and what not. The whole rabid ass monkey ooh ah ah ah ah’s and shit of Disturbed, just doesn’t do it for me.

I agree boss, any thing Zombie gets me goin. Especialy older White Zombie.

[quote=redsMULLT1]Ok… I don’t like disturbed, mainly because its just not my thing. I don’t dig them, I am more into sludge, no name thrash bands and what not. The whole rabid ass monkey ooh ah ah ah ah’s and shit of Disturbed, just doesn’t do it for me.

I agree boss, any thing Zombie gets me goin. Especialy older White Zombie.[/quote]

gotcha. its all good. i like Zombie too. hes got some kickass songs