Easter Egg Hunt, NYC style

Some of my friends set up a really cool Easter Egg hunt. They dropped off the first one this morning. Each egg had a piece of candy and directions on how to find the next egg. Each person had 24 eggs to find. It took all day and the ending was at a dinner at a restaurant that the ladies had rented. Overall, this was a fun and probably the most interesting Easter I have ever had.

What about everyone else?

That sounds super fun! John did that to me last year for Easter and the last egg had a necklace in it. Granted, it was in his house and not spread out throughout NYC…

I just went to my grandparents and had awesome Southern home cookin’, and got an Easter basket! It rocked!

[quote=“HottyToddyChick, post: 1092303”]That sounds super fun! John did that to me last year for Easter and the last egg had a necklace in it.

I just went to my grandparents and had awesome Southern home cookin’, and got an Easter basket! It rocked![/quote]
Nice, that sounds like fun too. And aww, on the necklace.

I just had dinner with the fam. Yours sounds alot better.

We did that last year, kinda. Instead of directions, there were pictures folded up and we had to find out where the picture was taken. Took like 14 hours for us to get 10 clues done :smiley: Good times!

These had suggestions to try along the way, like a glass of wine or a hot dog or a piece of candies… It was tons of fun.

I would have liked to have seen my family.

That sounds awesome!

We woke up and found the Easter Bunny hid eggs all over my house. Then we went to my parents and I made a late lunch there. Afterwards we went to my nephew Blaines 1st birthday party. I’ll post pics soon, but it was a fun and tiring day.

[quote=“AnitaBeer, post: 1092308”]That sounds awesome!

We woke up and found the Easter Bunny hid eggs all over my house. Then we went to my parents and I made a late lunch there. Afterwards we went to my nephew Blaines 1st birthday party. I’ll post pics soon, but it was a fun and tiring day.[/quote]
Awww… A 1 year old. I really want to see.

I got a rock . . . oh wait, no that was Halloween.

Hid eggs for our son to find. He made out like a bandit with three baskets from Mom, Grandma, and a friend.

Then went to grandma’s for dinner . . . where I got another rock :frowning:

Sounds like you had a great time, Lexi :thumbup

[quote=“canidae, post: 1092310”]I got a rock . . . oh wait, no that was Halloween.

Hid eggs for our son to find. He made out like a bandit with three baskets from Mom, Grandma, and a friend.

Then went to grandma’s for dinner . . . where I got another rock :frowning:

Sounds like you had a great time, Lexi :thumbup[/quote]
Not even a doggy biscuit?

You offering your biscuit :ninja

Doggy wanna chase my kitty?

Is it a furry kitty?

LOL. Actually, no.

Well, that’s ok - so you’re saying it’s a hairless kitty?

Can I pet it and it won’t bite?

[quote=“canidae, post: 1092316”]Well, that’s ok - so you’re saying it’s a hairless kitty?

Can I pet it and it won’t bite?[/quote]
If you pet it, it will feel like a horse taking food from your hand.

:eek - erm . . . if this was a chess game you would so have a check on me!

Erm . . . does it like sugar?

[quote=“canidae, post: 1092318”]:eek - erm . . . if this was a chess game you would so have a check on me!

Erm . . . does it like sugar?[/quote]
Nope, but it tastes like it.

Ok, so let’s see if I have this straight.

You have a hairless kitty, that feels like a horse taking food from my hand and tastes like sugar.

Oh this I gotta see!!! :nod:

[quote=“canidae, post: 1092320”]Ok, so let’s see if I have this straight.

You have a hairless kitty, that feels like a horse taking food from my hand and tastes like sugar.

Oh this I gotta see!!! :nod:[/quote]
I’ll get banned if I post it LOL.