Em i a bad person?

I just could not take it and had to take a test run with my psp b4 xmas. I just put it back up stairs. I carefully too the tape of teh paper and and took out everything carefully. And i tested it out. And damn its sweet. jus tested out the demo disk that comes with it. Em i a bad person? lol.

btw im gona get Socom, GTA, NBA live 06, and maybe if i get enough money from relatives midnight club: Dub Edition,

do you really lack the patience to wait a few more days? yes your are a bad person

that just totally ruins the whole fun in it.

when i was younger i was tempted to open presents early, but i liked the feeling of anticipation and the surprise i would get xmas morning. nothings beats the look on my face when i was 6 years old and got my first honda 50r dirtbike. i was so happy, and that brought me and my brother really close to our dad

[quote=13alla]I just could not take it and had to take a test run with my psp b4 xmas. I just put it back up stairs. I carefully too the tape of teh paper and and took out everything carefully. And i tested it out. And damn its sweet. jus tested out the demo disk that comes with it. Em i a bad person? lol.

btw im gona get Socom, GTA, NBA live 06, and maybe if i get enough money from relatives midnight club: Dub Edition,[/quote]

If you were my kid I would take the thing away from you and give you a book to read :rofl

:funnah :funnah :funnah :funnah :funnah :funnah :funnah :funnah :funnah

yeah i dont know why you couldnt wait to get it in stead of snooping and finding out

I always knew what i was getting from my parents

[quote=13alla]I just could not take it and had to take a test run with my psp b4 xmas. I just put it back up stairs. I carefully too the tape of teh paper and and took out everything carefully. And i tested it out. And damn its sweet. jus tested out the demo disk that comes with it. Em i a bad person? lol.

btw im gona get Socom, GTA,NBA live 06, and maybe if i get enough money from relatives midnight club: Dub Edition,[/quote]

Those two games suck ass, don’t get them. Instead of Midnight Club, get either Ridge Racer or most definitely Burnout: Legends. Instead of NBA '06 get THUG 2. And yes, you are a very bad person. How the hell do you get such expensive shit for Christmas anyway?? I only get huge budget’s worth of stuff for my birthdays.

I too would take it away from you. LOL

i would sell it on ebay and buy you nothing from the sale :wtf

hell, my mom got me some stuff for christmas, and hell, i went to look, and damn she hides stuff real good… :owned

so im all like why is it another 48 hours till christmas, cuz i wanna know badly.

christmas… err hanukkah whatever you celebrate… is only 2 friggin days away----- id give you a big 'ol lump of coal if you were my kid… that is… if i had any kids :tard

all i did was see what firmware i had and checked out the demo umd and put back under the tree.

snooping is snooping…and christmas is all about being surprised about what you get…well techinacally it’s about giving…but who believes that. Hell just be grateful you get anything…try spending xmas alone and KNOWING nothing is coming in the mail even

:agree

rusteh, is that your situation?

yeppers

that seriously sucks :tard

i feel for ya rusteh, yall dont give presents at work either? we do a present for a random coworker at work then we do a big family event xmas eve (tonight after work)

im really sorry rusteh. dont you have any friends/family in your area.

Re: RE: Em i a bad person?

I guess I am too. When Independence Day came out, you know the movie with Will smith, My parents got it for me for Christmas and I knew it. A week before Christmas day I snuck up into their room, carefully removed the tape, slid it out and popped it in the VCR. lol

Friday night boredom owned me more than being “anxious” to get it.