End of youth?

Hello! Some people, from what I’ve gathered so far, feel that its all in the mind, while others can pin point the exact moment they felt officially old ‘’ He called Sir, Im only 26!’’

I’d like to know your opinions and experiences on this matter. It would help me out alot!

Thanks, TinyHorse x

sounds like another school project :smiley:

Can’t really comment - I still feel very youthful :slight_smile:

It just sorta happened. I cannot pinpoint a time.

When I never get asked for my ID if I buy alcohol, the first time that happened, it hurted :frowning:

I’ve always been old… even as a child. I’m an old soul… :nod:

when i saw Cole hammels (phillies pitcher) pitch in the world series and they said he was 24. i knew i was officially old at 26

I felt old turning 20 coz I was no longer a teenager, but hey, I’m over that now :p, now I don’t worry bout feeling old until I hit the next marker which is 30, but when I get there I’m sure I’ll still feel young and think the next one is 50.

When in all actual fact, I think I’d feel worried about feeling old when I’m 80. Although I’ll prolly still feel not so old when I’m the particular ages.

Hope that makes sense lol

two words… boot camp… best thing in the world that happened to me

Your only as old as the person your feeling :smiley:

See if that works for the school project :24:

[quote=“Keight, post: 1086765”]Your only as old as the person your feeling :smiley:

See if that works for the school project :24:[/quote]
think that might get me arrested… :24:

The person your feeling? :24:

i felt old finally when two years ago my sons classmates asked me what it was like in the ‘olden days’:ninja:24:…i was 34 at the time.:eek