Episode III - The revenge of the sith

I just got the game for PS2. The game is sooooo awesome. Someday when I grow up, I want to be a Jedi!

I can’t wait until the movie comes out. I’m debating seeing the midnight showing.

i hate that f’n series

I remember being sooooo into that movie series when I was little. then when they came out with the new trilogy I was like eehhh, sounds ok. But since the new previews started playing Ive been ready to watch it.

before my time and ive never been into it.

Re: RE: Episode III - The revenge of the sith

:o

:wtf

j/k I’m with you. I’m not a star wars fan at all.

I didn’t like episode 1 with that kid and that binks asshole…episode 2 the love story was a little lame but the movie was better…looking forward to episode 3 though

:blah You are all crazy, I mean I’m not a huge Star Wars fan either but you can’t deny that it is one of the best series ever!!!

the original 3 rocked…I hope episode 3 lives up to what its suppose to be

I think it will, some of the previews of the fight scenes looked great.

the whole thing should just about be fighting

I rented it for the Xbox, the visual are clean and it sounds great in DD 5.1. I wish I had an 51in. HDTV for now I’m just stuck with my 27in. :dunno

I can’t wait for it to come out in the theather, it looks sweet. I read all about it in my last TIME magazine, and I hope it lives up to the origional three, especially after episode 1

I admint im a bit of a star wars geek, i live thru my 7 year old son, i buy him freakin everything Star Wars, He’s got an original Millinium Falcon
from 1978, it rocks. Cant wait for the movie either, We might all dress up
in costumes too. :rock I know…im a geek.

Can’t wait to see it also :smiley:

take a pic of you in costueme so we can all point and laugh at you…lol…j/k

Re: RE: Episode III - The revenge of the sith

:agree

Star Wars is GAY MMMKKKKKKK :gay

red on that note I have to say :fu

http://www.offtopicz.com/forums/album_pic.php?pic_id=235

damn right don’t :fu with bacon