Eridinus

Or however you spell it, is she back? I thought I saw a post from her the other day! Welcome back girl, if you are returning!:slight_smile:

She came back to see whats up… apparently she’s been super busy

Yeah, she did come back for a while - from what i could see, she was here on 2nd of this month.

She is so fuggin hawt its ridiculous. swoons

Yeah haven’t heard from her in awhile

That would be me! :smiley: Thanks, Peter, that’s very sweet of you! :slight_smile:

You must have me mistaken with someone else, Boomer. :tongue:

Yay! Breaks out the dancing bananas!:nanners:

Nanners! :smiley:

Good to see you back - how are you?

Are you back here for a while now?

aw lacey wb…i tried sending you an email not too long ago to see how you were doing but it wouldnt go through

Kat, she is from the other side of the world… you have to reformat your e-mail so that it’s backward so she can read it when she gets it… duh… I thought everyone knew that :wink:

Welcome back girl… I hope you stick around :nanajig:

lol… Damn Tim, Thats Just Evil

Welcome back Lacey… Look forward to seeing you in the Lit room :wink:

[quote=“RecklessTim, post: 320951”]Kat, she is from the other side of the world… you have to reformat your e-mail so that it’s backward so she can read it when she gets it… duh… I thought everyone knew that :wink:

Welcome back girl… I hope you stick around :nanajig:[/quote]
hahaha in a way, that would actually make sense.

I hope Clare doesn’t fall for it.

:24:

[SIZE=2]Thank you for the welcome back, Freespeech, Kat, Tim and Silent. :slight_smile:

I’m doing well, thanks for asking, Freespeech. I hope everyone else can say the same. :slight_smile:

Kat, I’m disappointed I didn’rt receive your email, it would have been a pleasant surprise. :slight_smile:

Silent, wild horses couldn’t keep me from the Lit forum. :wink:
[/SIZE]