Ever laugh out loud at a fubar'd car as it passes by?

i was walking yesterday with a freind, we sat down on a bench to rest a bit - and first, a buick lesabre drives by, normally its a normal looking car - but this one, for some godforsaken reason, had fake spinners on it - the kind thats just a hubcap but with a cheap spinning thingy on it that will break in a month anyway… made me giggle a bit but no biggy, i jut felt bad for the people in the car. THEN, this older integra drives by. i looked at it and said to my friend “oh crap look at thing”, it goes by, it has a bra on (relaly bad looking one at that) and a wing that must have been almost a foot tall, like a metal ‘real’ looking race wings… funked up tailights too… as it pulled away it sounded like it was straining to get to second gear… had a huge obligatory muffler/tip as well.
last but not least, (actually i saw this one first) on a different block, we saw a (civic maybe, but i dont rmember, i was serioulsy staring too hard to notice what kind of car it actually was…) drive to to a light… it had a wing as well, TWO fartcans, unpainted panels, a front bodykit fascia that looks like it wasnt even primed yet, and a donut tire.
im getting more and more upset at what im seeing around the area…
i mean, some of the imports are really done up nice, but these - oh man. though i think the lesabre with the spinners was the most :wtf out of all of them…

also saw a mark VIII with a quad exhaust (four out the middle) - looked funky but sounded crazy (in a good way)

k im done.

lol :funnah :lol

Yeah I love to sit and laugh at other people’s shitty cars

Re: RE: ever laugh out loud at a fubar’d car as it passes by

seriously - when that winged thing went by, i started laughing out loud for real - like an all out belly laugh - thankfully he pulled away becasue he for sure would have heard me :smiley:

I see a lot of riced out cars on my way to work, because I work kinda close to a “ghetto type” neighborhood. It’s probably a good mile away, and all the “thugs” have those fake spinners on their old beat down caddys and stuff.

A lot of the snobby catholic kids (because there’s also a lot of catholic schools in between Target and the iffy neighborhood) drive ricers.

Always makes my work commute more comical.

they fall under the stupid people catagory that are placed here to make the rest of us laugh

hehe yeah serioulsy.

i always wonder though, why they do it. ive put real thought into this… no answer.
like, even the wings and stuff i can say fine, maaaybe they like the way it looks… but the loud sounds and the unpainted parts (that are bought with money that should be put towards the new rim they need so they can get off the donut)… i just dont see aaaannny possible good thing about them

I know what you mean. Here on base there is a Camaro that is painted Canary Yellow, has a body kit on it and some nice rims. It would be a really nice looking car but for the fact that it has the quad pipes coming out of one side in the back. Has the cut outs for exhaust on both sides, but four pipes coming out of only one side. It looks stupid. Seriously it would be a really nice looking car if not for the pipes thing.

well, he is clearly saving up to go dual and 4 pipes on teh other side to match! 8 pipes! :woohoo

well, he is clearly saving up to go dual and 4 pipes on teh other side to match! 8 pipes! :woohoo[/quote]

That would be PIMP yo!

We have alot of ricers here and I tend to laugh when their fart cans rev up… :rofl