Everyone's favorite question

Girl: Do you think I’m fat?

Guy: http://www.forumsextreme.com/images/sAng_banghead.gif

What is your response?

I’ve only been asked this question once and it was when I met up with an online girl a few years ago, which btw I have concluded is always a mistake. Anyway so she was extremely heavy and I wasn’t about to lie and say no, and I wasn’t going to say yes. So in my feeble attempt to get around this question my response was “Well, you know what you look like in the mirror.” This obviously didn’t go over real well. Anyway what would be your response guys?

My reply: Its not fat its cute :smiley:

I like women to look like women with womanly curves and that’s the honest answer, hasn’t gone wrong… yet! :nod:

Big girls shouldn’t ask silly questions… it’s not like we don’t know we’re big :24:

True, if a girl is out of shape or overweight…like us, they know it.

If they’re asking I guess it usually has more to do with how you’ve been making them feel of late.

If she knows you adore her whatever she looks like, then she usually won’t be asking questions like this…

[quote=“Tyler Durden, post: 1084371”]True, if a girl is out of shape or overweight…like us, they know it.

If they’re asking I guess it usually has more to do with how you’ve been making them feel of late.

If she knows you adore her whatever she looks like, then she usually won’t be asking questions like this…[/quote]

I totally agree. This is an old situation now, and I only saw her this one time when she asked this question. It was totally out of the blue.

Does it matter what I think?

its a request for a confidence boost folks… if you dont know that then you MUST NOT be married lol
I could write a lot of paragraphs on that lol

[quote=“teh_fuzz, post: 1084374”]its a request for a confidence boost folks… if you dont know that then you MUST NOT be married lol
I could write a lot of paragraphs on that lol[/quote]

I am married and I understand.

easy answer… just smile… and say… you beautiful… if she dont reason with that… shes too insecure to bother with :stuck_out_tongue:

:homo::thumbup

Sorry, this wasn’t really meant to get serious answers. I know it’s fishing for compliments. What would you say lol

[quote=“teh_fuzz, post: 1084374”]its a request for a confidence boost folks… if you dont know that then you MUST NOT be married lol
I could write a lot of paragraphs on that lol[/quote]

honey do you think i look fat :24::24::24::24:

Woman shouldnt ask such silly Questions. If you are, you are. If you ask us then you probably are.

this question has been getting men in trouble since Adam and Eve

A bigger girl asking some guy if theyre fat is like a dude with a small penis asking a girl if they have a tiny Package.

you just got to be tactful about it.

i was only asked that once and it was a girlfriend of mine. i looked in her eyes and gave her a kiss and said youre beautiful