Excited?

5 more days for the people that will be here friday…
6 more days for the people that will be here on sat.

WHOOOT WHOOOOT!!!

Anyone else excited…

So who is definally coming?
And what day?

:dunno

My bills are all starting to come in… dunno if I can.

I’m picking Scott up at the airport Thursday around 130ish and we are leaving from there…we should be in Valdosta around 2-3 am on Friday

We,ll be loading Reds’ car on the trailer thursday night and will leave out friday morning after dropping the kids off at school. We should be getting there somewheres around 8 or 9ish that night.

i wish i can come but make sure you guys get lots of videos and pics. have a great time all of you thats going.

Man, I wish I could go!!! I’d love to meet all of you!!!

si, come. I promise it will be fun!!

Just to let yall know, yall will be hanging with joe on friday. Sorry amy. lol… I have to work friday, so I wont be getting home until 11. But, joe will be there.

Should be fun.

we promise to keep joe out of trouble :smiley:

ps…V keep some beer on the steps so scott and I can loaded and pass out in the front yard…I think that would be a perfect start to a weekend

haha, ok. :slight_smile:

I’m going to hold you to that

dammit…2yrs and i STILL cant go. id like to come down there(if id still be invited)…but, if i am…u all gonna do it again next year ? ill be out of school then…and HOPEFULLY have enough leeway to be let off from work unless i have weekends off or something…

Re: RE: excited?

[quote=vshayes]si, come. I promise it will be fun!!

Just to let yall know, yall will be hanging with joe on friday. Sorry amy. lol… I have to work friday, so I wont be getting home until 11. But, joe will be there.[/quote]

:lol Thats okay. We will probably just be getting there shortly before you get off anyways. No big deal. It will probably be entertaining :banana

everyone and anyone is invited!!

We will more than likely be doing this again next year. :slight_smile:

Re: RE: excited?

HAHA!! She will deffinately know that the party has started when she has to step over passed out bodies to get in the front door. :booze

yeah well that happens…could be worse…and don’t be messin with us when we’re sleepin V just gently put another couple of beers down or something