Family guy

Anyone see the new family guy last night?

No…i’m pissed…i was watching a movie on my girls parents TV and i wanted to record it on that TIVO thingy while we watched to movie and her parents were already recording shit…errr

How was it? :booze

Yeah, I had it downloaded from when it was leaked a week or so ago.

and you didnt share? :frowning:

anyway i thought it was ok. not the best episode ever but it had some good moments…

i loved the GI JOE cameo :smiley:

Was this the one when Stewie says…“Go…away…fat man” hahaha i crack up every time i see that commercial hahaha :rofl

Ya big babies.

Here. Download it.

http://www.caughtinthematrice.com/vids/FamilyGuyS4E1.avi

Re: RE: family guy

i dont remember that line but i may have missed it… one of my favorite scenes was when peter says “this is almost as intense as that time i forgot how to sit down” ----- and then flashabck to him as he tumbles headfirst over his tv chair :slight_smile:

i dont remember that line but i may have missed it… one of my favorite scenes was when peter says “this is almost as intense as that time i forgot how to sit down” ----- and then flashabck to him as he tumbles headfirst over his tv chair :)[/quote]
HAHAHAHA!!! Classic F/G humor. :laughing

“… there is no just cause for an invasion of Iraq.” “Well that may be, but what we are all forgeting is, anyone whoe doesn’t want to go to war is gay.”

:rofl :rofl :rofl

that was an awesome scene!!

Yeah it was alright, but I think they will get better and some new episodes will become some of the best. American Dad was just retarded.

missed it

i didnt even bother watching american dad. i saw the one after the superbowl, didnt really laugh at all … i looked kinda like this: :wtf the enitre time…

I heard american dad wasn’t all that funny

basically