Fat beats yo

Ok, every month I download a shizenload of new songs. So my “current favorites” are always changing. Current fat beats (hehe, that kills me)…

Audioslave- Be yourself (flippin sweet)
The Killers- Mr. Brightside
The Exies- Ugly
Bush- Machinehead
- Glycerine
- Comedown
3 doors down- let me go
Sum 41- Pieces
U2- Vertigo
Papa roach- Getting away with murder
Muse- Most of their songs!
Snoop dog- Signs
Von bondies- C’mon C’mon
…Ok, no one laugh…Time after time by Cyndi lauper and then a couple of Kelly Clarkson songs :fu . Hey, i’m a p.i.m.p brushes dirt off of shoulders :cool

What are you guys and gals listening to?

well i just loaded my 10 changer in the car and i have …

Nickelback
maroon 5
3 doors down
Ace of Base
Def lepard
Kelly Clarkson
Stephenwolf
seether
Tracy Bird
and a few more :banana :banana :banana :smiley: :smiley:

Re: RE: Fat beats yo

[quote=Tazzy]well i just loaded my 10 changer in the car and i have …

Nickelback
maroon 5
3 doors down
Ace of Base
Def lepard
Kelly Clarkson
Stephenwolf
seether
Tracy Bird
and a few more :banana :banana :banana :smiley: :D[/quote]

Back when ace of base came out and I was like 10 I thought they were the shit. I can still remember prancing around the house singing “i saw the sign”. LMAO. Seether has some really good ones, I like fine again the best. I have the 3 doors down cd, and Maroon 5. I like break away and since you been gone by lowers voice you know who

well i thought they were pretty cool and theres a variaty alittle old alittle new :banana :banana :banana I have quit a few more but most are country … and i even have Cristina agulari ( cant spell )

also
Vince Gill
Gretchen Wilson
Lone star
Alter Bridge
Destinys Child
and one i really like
the sound track to Queen of the Damn
I also have one of Boozies songs …Glass Bridge :smiley:

at least you have CD changers to load, I won’t have mine for three fuckin weeks yet. DAMN this college foolery! wait wait wait, no I love college life, just not having my car blows ass. (yes I am trashed…yes it is thursday).

Papa roach- Getting away with murder

That song rocks! I’ve been listening to Maroon 5 a lot here lately. Songs about Jane is a great album. And of course I have a shitload of 80’s music on my laptop. I love 80’s music!

there is one song that i listen too every time i go to the “Pub”. its a remake of “behind blue eyes”. limp bizkit did the remake and its bad ass. i need to find it on the internet…

searching…found it…

http://www.farscapefantasy.com/videos/index.php?set=video&id=405

I’ve been listening to SOAD the last couple of weeks. “Bring your own bombs” kicks ass!!

[quote=WHT00GT]there is one song that i listen too every time i go to the “Pub”. its a remake of “behind blue eyes”. limp bizkit did the remake and its bad ass. i need to find it on the internet…

searching…found it…

http://www.farscapefantasy.com/videos/index.php?set=video&id=405[/quote]

Sounds pretty good, but damn, what kind of clubs do you go to?

[quote=HOTRODSnBOOZE][quote=WHT00GT]there is one song that i listen too every time i go to the “Pub”. its a remake of “behind blue eyes”. limp bizkit did the remake and its bad ass. i need to find it on the internet…

searching…found it…

http://www.farscapefantasy.com/videos/index.php?set=video&id=405[/quote]

Sounds pretty good, but damn, what kind of clubs do you go to?[/quote]

no clubs here… its an old biker bar that someone bought out and turned it into “The Scottish American Pub”. its good people… you have your loud mouth fight starting ass clowns that come in every once and awhile to cause trouble, other than that, its cool. its alot older rock with some new age…

soad kicks ass, i listen to they’re cd’s alot when im driving.

behind blue eyes by limp bizkit is a good song, i copied it off of my friends cd.

I like just about every single one of the songs on Songs about Jane. Great cd.