Favorite food

mine is cheese fries. good cheese fries not the ones you get in your school cafeteria.

http://www.personal.psu.edu/users/n/z/nzv101/workwebstuff/images/Megafries.jpg

there is one restaurant in downtown Aspen, CO, it served cheese fries as an appetizer for $8. shitload of food, and so good :tard

damn you. that looks pretty good.to fatttning tho. now im hungry. my favorite food is mac and cheese casarol. my grandmother and my mother made it when i was a kid. that shit is good. ill get the recipe for anyone who wants to try it. just let me know.

Any kind of seafood, or a damn good burger

Chicken Alfredo is my favorite.

pizza! it’s actually very healthy. You cook it with oil, so that’s fat. It has meat, so that’s protein. It has tomato sauce for veggies, and then it’s on bread, carbohydrates. See, healthy. =)

steak cooked on the grill medium rare, baked potato, a roll and some green beans. YUMMY!!!

I have a hardcore love and affection for Taco Bell…

Or Lasagna…mmmm…laaaasaaaannngggaaaa…mmm

Re: RE: favorite food…

[quote=SpankyDaLuvMonky]I have a hardcore love and affection for Taco Bell…

Or Lasagna…mmmm…laaaasaaaannngggaaaa…mmm[/quote]

ANYTHING on the taco bell menu but i like the chalupas the best

I’m partial to their grilled stuft burritos and ‘mexican’ pizzas.

[quote=Hurt911gen]mine is cheese fries. good cheese fries not the ones you get in your school cafeteria.

http://www.personal.psu.edu/users/n/z/nzv101/workwebstuff/images/Megafries.jpg

there is one restaurant in downtown Aspen, CO, it served cheese fries as an appetizer for $8. shitload of food, and so good :tard[/quote]

hey u ass there’s bacon on those fries…hahaha

i don’t see no uncle there so fuck off

j/k :smiley:

I dunno, have you inspected that “cheese” on the fries for traces of Uncle Bacon?

yack

i love chicken…period, tacos–home made, and for steak i like to marinate it in butter and italian dressing cooked medium===it melts in your mouth!!!

I dont know that its my favorite, but it’s certainly what i eat most of. Pizza

My favorite place of all time is MORI’s… I eat Yaki Ni KO! :slight_smile:

mine is japanese/chinese…it’s esp. better after a drunken night when you wake up in the morning…all that greasy food tastes sooooo goooood.

Re: RE: favorite food…

mmmmmmmmyeah

Chicken, Homemade Mashed potatoes, rice, and heaping pile of Broccolli w/ Italian dressing

Chick-fil-A :rock :rock

yeah but for chick-fil-a i always seem to be in the mood for them on sundays and they are always closed on sundays…that’s the only bad thing about that place