Feedback

Want to know what I think of you?

Post and Ill give you my positive constructive sandwich - condiments by request.

yeah go for it. i’m game

Well considering you and I haven’t spoken too much I’m actually curious as to your impressions of me. :wink:

Hello.

hiya:D

Positive: You’re cultured woman who has had enviable life experience. I look up to your ability to appreciate the little things in people.

I think you have a lot to teach us. So speak up!

Sure why not

I can’t help but respect you for putting yourself out on a limb. Although a very sturdy limb, inches from the ground. I like your avatar, its nifty.

Put yourself out there and let me get to know ya

[quote=“DoctorDisco, post: 1065215”]Positive: You’re cultured woman who has had enviable life experience. I look up to your ability to appreciate the little things in people.

I think you have a lot to teach us. So speak up![/quote]hey my fortune cookie told me that last night:D:thumbup:24:

• great thread.:nod:

Sure, I’m game :24:

Springsteen the honest. You have to have serious balls. Every chance you get you reveal something embarrassing or degrading about yourself. But it is that very quality that makes you so charming.

I would say… and I am not sure about this… but don’t let other people intimidate you. Id like to see passion in your post.

Great sense of humor, charming, and wise.

I think you could be using humor to avoid people from knowing the real you though. It took me nearly a month to get your attention. lol

People keep in mind these may not be as accurate as you may like as I am still in the process of getting to know people.

I probably just missed the “getting to know people” thread or something, but you will hear a lot of my advice being “open up more about yourself”

[quote=“DoctorDisco, post: 1065221”]Great sense of humor, charming, and wise.

I think you could be using humor to avoid people from knowing the real you though. It took me nearly a month to get your attention. lol[/quote]

Well the 2nd part was kinda spooky

The 1st part…not a popular opinion!!

[quote=“DoctorDisco, post: 1065222”]People keep in mind these may not be as accurate as you may like as I am still in the process of getting to know people.

I probably just missed the “getting to know people” thread or something, but you will hear a lot of my advice being “open up more about yourself”[/quote]
i think you are doing a great job of it.:nod::thumbup

You’re my butterfly, suga, honey. Love that song. lol. I digress.

Your attitude definitely matches that of a butterflies image. Vibrant, happy, and something to appreciate. I find you to be one of the more positive attitudes on OTz and never find you judging anyone negatively. You also have an open mind. Which matches with a butterfly, because despite its beauty it will land on even the most hideous creatures, example: hunch back of noterdame. lol

You haven’t added me to your friends list! And you should expand your interests!

Oh do me. :smiley:

Too

Many

Jokes

Must

Mock

S B

Ahhhhhhh yer killing me

[quote=“Tyler Durden, post: 1065227”]Too

Many

Jokes

Must

Mock

S B

Ahhhhhhh yer killing me[/quote]

That was kinda the point. :cool

Oh.

Well maybe I was just living up to my stereotype as described by Doctor Disco

Mmmm

Ever think of that Miss Quick On The Draw???