First game of golf

I’m about to play my first game of golf…wish me luck

Good luck, and remember not to choke your putter… I mean choke up on your putter :smiley:

some who i just can’t picture you playing golf , but good luck hope it’s not to hot. :cool

well my first game is over and I shot 28 over par…I know I know thats horrible but I had a lot of fun…I have one hell of a drive but it seems to always wind up slicing on me so I have to work at that…this is something I plan on doing a lot more

Nice deal mang…28 over isn’t that bad…i’ve seen wayyy worse, even by people who have played longer lol

I’m going this Sunday i believe :smiley:

Was it a Par 5 course?

yeah there is about 4 or 5 par 5 holes its a nice long course

now i know what to get you for Christmas. :smiley:

we have a former pro that works at the on base golf course and I was talking to him for a while…he said he can get me a excellent starter set up at a low price…all clubs and bag for under $200 because of military discount…original price is around $350…very nice guy he even told me he would help me with my slice problem

go ahead and buy it and i’ll give you the money when you get home, but remember it’s your Christmas gift. :wink

ok

so thats like 5 to 7 over par average per hole. i dont know if thats good or not for a first time. i never actually played a game of golf before. i wonder how i would do. probally 40 to 50 over par. im more of a driver. i like to go to the centers and get a bucket of balls and have fun.

when i use to play i had no problem hitting the long ball in fact i loved the par 3’s , it was putting that always screwed up my game, if you really get into it chris i just may buy a set my self . :wink

do it…I can drive the ball 200+ yards and thats with a slice if I was hitting it straight I can only imagine how much further it would go…he homer this will give me a chance to use my credit card so I will put it on that…

why your at it bacon can you buy me a KB blowzilla. thanks.

I’ll make sure to do that :smiley:

i got into the driving golf balls as a kid when my grandfather took me. man he could hit that ball far. to this day i still love to go to the driving range but i have to admit i really have no controll. sometimes it will just hit the wood barriers and bounce off. but i still have fun.

Re: RE: first game of golf

[quote=UncleBacon]do it…I can drive the ball 200+ yards and thats with a slice if I was hitting it straight I can only imagine how much further it would go…he homer this will give me a chance to use my credit card so I will put it on that…[/quote]God 25 years old and i’m still spoiling you,i wish i had a dad like me . :lol

Re: RE: first game of golf

most people should have a dad like you. most people i know there dads dont give a shit about them. a few of my friends has kids and the father just left. but you seem cool. bacon concider your self lucky you have an awesome dad.

I do :banana

are you dicks trying to make me cry,all kidding aside thank you very much you both have made my day. :hug