First order of business

Since Im the winner of the contest TD said I get to do this
“the winner will indeed have earned themselves the right to call themself the OTz Presidente, and possibly be able to choose all manner of sexy interns to help them with their new found popularity!!”

So who wants to be a part of my cabinet? Im taking applications tell me something good about yourself or something sexy and convince me youre worth my time :slight_smile:

Audraa Audraa Audraa…

It’s me… RedRyder… :wink:

You really must have me beside you during your reign… I have many uses… I can write your speeches… I can pick out your outfits… I’ll even talk shexy talk… Yes… I would be an asset to your cabinet. :smiley:

You know I have adored your fabulousness since the beginning…

I’ve said my piece.:slight_smile:

Hey I’ll be part of it as long as I can stay up late, drink lots of alcohol and have guilt free sex…eeerrrrrrrr wait. What will I have to do?

Screw it. If I can’t do those things then I’m NOT the right candidate for your office.

LOL

[quote=“AnitaBeer, post: 1100903”]Hey I’ll be part of it as long as I can stay up late, drink lots of alcohol and have guilt free sex…eeerrrrrrrr wait. What will I have to do?

Screw it. If I can’t do those things then I’m NOT the right candidate for your office.

LOL[/quote]This.:thumbup:D

I want in. :frowning:

You better let me in Bitch !!! :D:thumbup:fing27

I dont think there is anything that would say it better for me than…

Im a dominant freak who swings both ways, and is willing to give anything a go once. :smiley:

Oh and i love Cuddles :smiley:

I have a scrotum-shriveling, bowel-knotting fear of you while at the same time having a burning desire to see your girly bits.

Oh, and I also know PowerPoint.

I’m sorry I ate your chocolate squirrel…

Wrong thread

I call Secretary of Offense. Plethora of yo m0mma jokes at disposal.

Being the runner up, I feel that I’m the most qualified. In fact, I think I should be named VP. :smiley:

I agree with you on that one! :smiley:

I RAN the comp

Without me you’ve got nothing

So I presume a mighty status awaits me

Or nothing but thanks in rep as usual!!!

[quote=“BadBoy@TheWheel, post: 1100909”]I’m sorry I ate your chocolate squirrel…

Wrong thread[/quote]

I pooped a hammer.

Oh come on, like I could resist jumping on that bandwagon. :wink:

Girl you know youre my VP Id have no other choice :wink:

[quote=“Keight, post: 1100907”]I dont think there is anything that would say it better for me than…

Im a dominant freak who swings both ways, and is willing to give anything a go once. :smiley:

Oh and i love Cuddles :D[/quote]
you my love can be keeper of the men that we stash in the dungeon but you will sleep in my bed with me and V :wink:

[quote=“RedRyder, post: 1100901”]Audraa Audraa Audraa…

It’s me… RedRyder… :wink:

You really must have me beside you during your reign… I have many uses… I can write your speeches… I can pick out your outfits… I’ll even talk shexy talk… Yes… I would be an asset to your cabinet. :smiley:

You know I have adored your fabulousness since the beginning…[/quote]
Of course you can be my PR girl which makes you my wonderful and beautiful personal assistant. I shall be contacting you soon about the man that ate my chocolate squirrel. :willy_nilly:

[quote=“Tyler Durden, post: 1100913”]I RAN the comp

Without me you’ve got nothing

So I presume a mighty status awaits me

Or nothing but thanks in rep as usual!!![/quote]
you didnt even make me a congratulatory thread Ill let Kate deal with you and then Satin shall take care of you when shes done with your whipping

Can I be your personal physician/massuesse.?

I give awesome rubs:nod: