First order of business

[quote=“AnitaBeer, post: 1100903”]Hey I’ll be part of it as long as I can stay up late, drink lots of alcohol and have guilt free sex…eeerrrrrrrr wait. What will I have to do?

Screw it. If I can’t do those things then I’m NOT the right candidate for your office.

LOL[/quote]
You shall be Party Coordinator and first order of business is for you to get the liquor cabinet stocked and loin cloths for the men :stuck_out_tongue:

[quote=“USF Sam, post: 1100908”]I have a scrotum-shriveling, bowel-knotting fear of you while at the same time having a burning desire to see your girly bits.

Oh, and I also know PowerPoint.[/quote]
At my feet troll I havent decided what I want from you yet, but you may be handy later I think :cool

hmmm see Red on your position shes in charge of you, because I think she man handles you best around here :wink:

[quote=“cam elle toe, post: 1100919”]Can I be your personal physician/massuesse.?

I give awesome rubs:nod:[/quote]
hmmm interesting, do you have a hottie man you can bring with you for some eye candy during mine and Satins massages?

I am feeling so honored and special right now. PR is my thang! :wink:

I’ll be standing by for your assisting commands… :smiley:

End of the line noob…

[quote=“RedRyder, post: 1100924”]I am feeling so honored and special right now. PR is my thang! :wink:

I’ll be standing by for your assisting commands… :D[/quote]
I gave you Froggy as your first job, Im sure you can handle him :wink:

Oh goody! I mean… yes… Alien Allen… see me… I am definitely gonna man handle… I mean… I’ll get you in a position that will… ummmmm… C’mere… :ninja

Oh gee, now your pushing it, but

YES…your wish is my command:D

Anyone in particular?

Yes… Yes I can. And he will luv every single second… :wink:

[quote=“cam elle toe, post: 1100928”]Oh gee, now your pushing it, but

YES…your wish is my command:D

Anyone in particular?[/quote]
we shall see what comes along :wink:

I’m totally giddy right now! If anyone knows how to party then it’s me…or is it that I know how to drink…well I guess it doesn’t matter. We’re gonna get drunk!

And WTH is this deal with the loin cloths? :mad I wanna see penor.

Alright so we need some guys for serving/stripping/dancing/catering to all our needs! :smiley: Who wants to step up to duty?

My job is to tell you where you can stuff it!

Absolute power corrupts absolutely - so it will be my job to defy you at every turn.

But, in reality, I’ll take whatever you got

'cause i can be more effective on the inside :ninja

[quote=“AnitaBeer, post: 1100931”]I’m totally giddy right now! If anyone knows how to party then it’s me…or is it that I know how to drink…well I guess it doesn’t matter. We’re gonna get drunk!

And WTH is this deal with the loin cloths? :mad I wanna see penor.

Alright so we need some guys for serving/stripping/dancing/catering to all our needs! :smiley: Who wants to step up to duty?[/quote]
I am trying to be politically correct here, we do want both men and women to show up dont we? Besides if you want a stir stick just reach behind the cloth youll be just fine :smiley:

[quote=“canidae, post: 1100932”]My job is to tell you where you can stuff it!

Absolute power corrupts absolutely - so it will be my job to defy you at every turn.

But, in reality, I’ll take whatever you got

'cause i can be more effective on the inside :ninja[/quote]
hush you, and go get your loin cloth from Miss Beer :stuck_out_tongue:

I will NOT :willy_nilly:

can’t make me, and so on and so forth

You don’t scare me much anymore, as I see your hangman’s noose is gone now. :stuck_out_tongue:

I have visions of Aaudras staff .

Here is our uniform.

Now Men of OTz…bow down

[quote=“canidae, post: 1100935”]I will NOT :willy_nilly:

can’t make me, and so on and so forth

You don’t scare me much anymore, as I see your hangman’s noose is gone now. :p[/quote]
umm hummm you look very nice in that cloth youre not fooling anyone throws shoe at your head now come out and play :smiley:

[quote=“cam elle toe, post: 1100936”]I have visions of Aaudras staff .

Here is our uniform.

Now Men of OTz…bow down

http://i195.photobucket.com/albums/z284/lilymoonstorm/amazonwomen.jpg[/quote]
not sexy enough hun :thumbdown

I can be the sneaky person who goes rummaging through people’s stuff.

If I’m totally talking about something wrong, then shit…because I don’t quite understand this thread.