For amanda

what should she do burn in the paper bag or have the plastic melt and scorn her for a long time

Neither…I’d just let her give me a blowjob. You guys will fuck anything.

:o

I have no comment. lol.

I do think it’s wrong what she did to V and Joe, simply because they are two of the sweetest people ever. That was very unprofessional, but I wouldn’t wish harm on her. Let her wallow in her own crap knowing she is acting immature.

its only a joke rach…nothing to serious here

Perhaps you guys shouldn’t just jump to conclusions.

There is a lot of shit talking going on about Amanda, and those of you that are just playing follow the leader here don’t even know that she doesn’t make the decisions that she is required to enforce.

Not that I’m taking sides here, most of you know how I feel about Joe and Verni…But Amanda goes to bat for the members of MF more often than you think. It’s pretty much Ralph thats the asshole there, and the fact that some of you are acting like a bunch of 2 year olds bashing someone who has been on your side trying to make the site a better place just sickens me.

I know, i know.

I just don’t want her to come over and whoop up on us. So if ya all get your asses beat, I can crouch in the corner and hide. :banana jk.

If I had to pick, I’d go with… plastic. That shiz hurts.

Re: RE: for amanda

[quote=slo6banger]
I do think it’s wrong what she did to V and Joe, simply because they are two of the sweetest people ever. That was very unprofessional, but I wouldn’t wish harm on her. Let her wallow in her own crap knowing she is acting immature.[/quote]

yeah, its all in jest - fellow 6er. pretend for a second, that you HAD to pick one or ther other - otherwise , um… hm. otherwise you would lose your car!!!

if i had to coose- it would be plasitc… melting scolding burns= the ouchers…

my favorite method of vengence is the not-so-popular tradition of gauging eyes out with switchblade box-cuters then a blow to the stomach to get the victim to bend forward followed by a good beat on the back of the neck with a golf club or shovel.

i wouldnt do that to anybody in real life, but thats a hell of a tactic IMO

^^ Wow, remind me never to piss you off!! lol.

Re: RE: for amanda

[quote=AtlanticBlue99]if i had to coose- it would be plasitc… melting scolding burns= the ouchers…

my favorite method of vengence is the not-so-popular tradition of gauging eyes out with switchblade box-cuters then a blow to the stomach to get the victim to bend forward followed by a good beat on the back of the neck with a golf club or shovel.

i wouldnt do that to anybody in real life, but thats a hell of a tactic IMO[/quote]

Took the words right out of my mouth Blue.

sidewayz it was a joke…kick back

It is RALPH that is the problem… I am gonna lock this thread.

Amanda was just the one that got put in the middle of it. I just wish she would of PM’d me about this.