For women only: Would you vote for Trump or a practicing Muslim?

You need a source to back your claim. Otherwise, I could just as easily claim 3/4 white people are child fuckers.

Tbf…

It’s not a claim. I never claimed it.

claim
klām/Submit
verb
state or assert that something is the case, typically without providing evidence or proof.

I said probably. It’s not a claim then.

You are asserting something.

IOW, you recant your last.

Regards
DL

Depends on the policy positions of the Muslim woman. Any other answer is reductionist.

Their policy position excludes equality.

Why should it exclude equality?

It should not and would not if it were a moral ideology.

Right?

Let me show you their ideology.

Islam and women. Yuk

Quran (5:6) - “And if ye are unclean, purify yourselves. And if ye are sick or on a journey, or one of you cometh from the closet, or ye have had contact with women, and ye find not water, then go to clean, high ground and rub your faces and your hands with some of it” Men are to rub dirt on their hands, if there is no water to purify them, following casual contact with a woman (such as shaking hands).

Quran (24:31) - Women are to lower their gaze around men, so they do not look them in the eye. (To be fair, men are told to do the same thing in the prior verse).

Quran (2:223) - “Your wives are as a tilth unto you; so approach your tilth when or how ye will…” A man has dominion over his wives’ bodies as he does his land. This verse is overtly sexual. There is some dispute as to whether it is referring to the practice of anal intercourse. If this is what Muhammad meant, then it would appear to contradict what he said in Muslim (8:3365).

Quran (4:3) - (Wife-to-husband ratio) “Marry women of your choice, Two or three or four” Inequality by numbers.

Quran (53:27) - “Those who believe not in the Hereafter, name the angels with female names.” Angels are sublime beings, and would therefore be male.

Quran (4:24) and Quran (33:50) - A man is permitted to take women as sex slaves outside of marriage. Note that the verse distinguishes wives from captives (those whom they right hand possesses).

http://www.thereligionofpeace.com/pa...orth-less.aspx

Sahih Bukhari (62:81) - "The Prophet said: “‘The stipulations most entitled to be abided by are those with which you are given the right to enjoy the (women’s) private parts (i.e. the stipulations of the marriage contract).’” In other words, the most important thing a woman brings to marriage is between her legs.

Sahih Muslim (4:1039) - "A’isha said [to Muhammad]: ‘You have made us equal to the dogs and the asses’"These are the words of Muhammad’s favorite wife, complaining of the role assigned to women under Islam.Ishaq 593 - "As for Ali, he said, ‘Women are plentiful, and you can easily change one for another.’"Ali was raised as a son by Muhammad. He was also the 4th caliph. This comment was made in Muhammad’s presence without a word of rebuke from him.

Ishaq 593 - “From the captives of Hunayn, Allah’s Messenger gave [his son-in-law] Ali a slave girl called Baytab and he gave [future Caliph] Uthman a slave girl called Zaynab and [future Caliph] Umar another.” - Even in this world, Muhammad treated women like party favors, handing out enslaved women to his cronies for sex.Tabari VIII:117 - The fate of more captured farm wives, whom the Muslims distributed amongst themselves as sex slaves: “Dihyah had asked the Messenger for Safiyah when the Prophet chose her for himself… the Apostle traded for Safiyah by giving Dihyah her two cousins. The women of Khaybar were distributed among the Muslims.”

Quran (2:228) - “and the men are a degree above them [women]”

Quran (4:11) - (Inheritance) “The male shall have the equal of the portion of two females” (see also verse 4:176). In Islam, sexism is mathematically established.
Quran (2:282) - (Court testimony) “And call to witness, from among your men, two witnesses. And if two men be not found then a man and two women.” Muslim apologists offer creative explanations to explain why Allah felt that a man’s testimony in court should be valued twice as highly as a woman’s, but studies consistently show that women are actually less likely to tell lies than men, meaning that they make more reliable witnesses.

Quran (2:228) - “and the men are a degree above them [women]”

However, if the practicing Muslim touted good economic and foreign policy then I would indeed vote for them.

Money above morality. Yuk.

I ain’t a woman, however I would never vote a Muslim into office.

Might I ask why?

The tenets of Islam are against my personal moral belief system. I’m saying that as an Atheist. Christians are more tolerable and much more wide-spread in the US which is why I have very little problem voting for them.

Might I ask which specifics core tenets you are referring to that are exclusive to Islam?

The spreading of lies to non-believers, outright murder of non-believers, etc. I do see you are using the word exclusive, however we must understand that Christianity is a Westernized (Secularized) and tame religion compared to the savage Eastern religion of Islam; this is a huge reason the migrant crisis is a crisis at all, Islam is not secularized and not comparable with Western ideals of liberty and property.

Don’t you think you’re overgeneralizing just a little bit though?

I understand as a general statement, large swathes of Muslims are more traditional than their Western counterparts, but to outright call it savage and incompatible with Western society seems a little bit extreme for me.

There is quite a fair number of rather secular Muslims (mainly outside of the Middle East) on the planet who do contribute a fair amount to society and are not really hardcore with the whole “butcher the non-believers thingy”.

Are you familiar with Imam Mohammad Tawhidi?

The point is not to look for exceptions, my point is that the tenets of Islam is savage and against my personal morals. If you embrace the Quaran then I will not see you as a very smart man. You make a choice to believe, if you want to be respected by me renounce Islam.