Free T-shirts!

Hey old MF’ers. Don’t forget to stop by MF this Sat. and Sun. to win a free T-Shirt. Can I get a WhOoP wHoOp!!! http://www.offtopicz.com/forums/smilies_mod/upload/a75a3be245624f014bc8f7cff8937acb.gif

I’ll come over here to this thread and give you guys a 30 minute notice of the contests if I get the time. They’re really nice shirts and I’d like to see you guys have a chance at one. http://www.offtopicz.com/forums/smilies_mod/upload/1019b8001d1a945102b99097eeb41edb.gif

booze as long as I’m not at work or asleep I’m going to win

I bet you will, LOL. :award

i wouldnt were a mf shirt :dunno

when you said MF’ers, i thought you were calling us mother fuckers. LOL.

my car would wear a moddedmustangs.com sticker, but no MF for us. (sorry booze) i’ve been back to mf.com 2x in the past week and it isnt as annoying as before, but it is still the same ol’ bs in the v6 section of noobs giving bad advice.

i hope things work out ok over there though- btw- whats up with all the ads? there must be 20 advertisers over there…

Trying to steal of back with T-shirts. I don’t think that will work. Just goes to show us old MF ers that we were the heart and soul of MF.

Its nice of Joe to let you post this on his site when you guys will not lets us post his site on MF. :dunno

MF T-shirts are for Mother Fuckers.

Sorry Boozie…only love for ya man. But the site SUCKS!

Re: RE: Free T-shirts!!!

I’ve been trying to figure out why you left. :dunno

ive been goin back since OT.com was down… the site isnt too bad, but i still see some bad tech advice in the sections. i saw something about how to mount a 15" sub in the spare tire well, the dude that did it- fiberglassed it unevenly… looked horrible compared to the pics of joe’s sub install that i remember… also, the electronics section has bad wiring advice… a bunch of people on MF also say that the v6 isnt a real stang… but wait- the first one was an i6… they say v8 or nothing… its kind of arrogant and closed-minded, but the offtopic section wasnt too bad (story of cop and undercover tint…)

all in all, i support chris and the site seems better than when i left back in february ( the contests are kick ass. i want to win a 4.10 gear and auburn posi for the 7.5 rear end…)… but i support joe’s site too. i hope moddedmustangs becomes the biggest, baddest ass site around… hell yea :rock

Hey Chris, you could send me a free tshirt without any silly contest and I’d wear it.

It’d still look weird with me wearing it as I get into my Civic though. :booze

if there is ever a final moddedmustangs logo (and i like it) id sport a shirt :smiley:

won mine tonight

[quote=AtlanticBlue99]ive been goin back since OT.com was down… the site isnt too bad, but i still see some bad tech advice in the sections. i saw something about how to mount a 15" sub in the spare tire well, the dude that did it- fiberglassed it unevenly… looked horrible compared to the pics of joe’s sub install that i remember… also, the electronics section has bad wiring advice… a bunch of people on MF also say that the v6 isnt a real stang… but wait- the first one was an i6… they say v8 or nothing… its kind of arrogant and closed-minded, but the offtopic section wasnt too bad (story of cop and undercover tint…)

all in all, i support chris and the site seems better than when i left back in february ( the contests are kick ass. i want to win a 4.10 gear and auburn posi for the 7.5 rear end…)… but i support joe’s site too. i hope moddedmustangs becomes the biggest, baddest ass site around… hell yea :rock[/quote]

v6’s can lay down some good rubber…

[quote=2000Si]Hey Chris, you could send me a free tshirt without any silly contest and I’d wear it.

It’d still look weird with me wearing it as I get into my Civic though. :booze[/quote]

you’d look silly reguardless

[quote=UncleBacon][quote=2000Si]Hey Chris, you could send me a free tshirt without any silly contest and I’d wear it.

It’d still look weird with me wearing it as I get into my Civic though. :booze[/quote]

you’d look silly reguardless[/quote]

You’re one to talk. I believe it was you that said you’d drive that pig car posted on MF. :tard

[quote=sourlemon2k5][quote=AtlanticBlue99]ive been goin back since OT.com was down… the site isnt too bad, but i still see some bad tech advice in the sections. i saw something about how to mount a 15" sub in the spare tire well, the dude that did it- fiberglassed it unevenly… looked horrible compared to the pics of joe’s sub install that i remember… also, the electronics section has bad wiring advice… a bunch of people on MF also say that the v6 isnt a real stang… but wait- the first one was an i6… they say v8 or nothing… its kind of arrogant and closed-minded, but the offtopic section wasnt too bad (story of cop and undercover tint…)

all in all, i support chris and the site seems better than when i left back in february ( the contests are kick ass. i want to win a 4.10 gear and auburn posi for the 7.5 rear end…)… but i support joe’s site too. i hope moddedmustangs becomes the biggest, baddest ass site around… hell yea :rock[/quote]

v6’s can lay down some good rubber…[/quote]

with one wheel LOL. thats why i cant wait till i can do my gear change to a 4.10 and an auburn posi… ill do it a year or so for my senior project
:rock

[quote=AtlanticBlue99][quote=sourlemon2k5][quote=AtlanticBlue99]ive been goin back since OT.com was down… the site isnt too bad, but i still see some bad tech advice in the sections. i saw something about how to mount a 15" sub in the spare tire well, the dude that did it- fiberglassed it unevenly… looked horrible compared to the pics of joe’s sub install that i remember… also, the electronics section has bad wiring advice… a bunch of people on MF also say that the v6 isnt a real stang… but wait- the first one was an i6… they say v8 or nothing… its kind of arrogant and closed-minded, but the offtopic section wasnt too bad (story of cop and undercover tint…)

v6’s can lay down some good rubber…[/quote]

with one wheel LOL. thats why i cant wait till i can do my gear change to a 4.10 and an auburn posi… ill do it a year or so for my senior project
:rock[/quote]

how about a little report (to go with) on the gas you spend in comparison to what you spend now…

[quote=2000Si][quote=UncleBacon][quote=2000Si]Hey Chris, you could send me a free tshirt without any silly contest and I’d wear it.

you’d look silly reguardless[/quote]

You’re one to talk. I believe it was you that said you’d drive that pig car posted on MF. :tard[/quote]

goes with the whole bacon thing

Damn, I was just trying to hook you guys up with a free shirt now that I have the ability and say so to. :dunno
…and horse, believe me, it won’t make or break MF if your there or not, if I want to shoot the shizz with you guys, I know where to find you. http://www.offtopicz.com/forums/smilies_mod/upload/394b47b6954e62a64f0415cd7f7a1b8f.gif

OH, by the way, I asked Joe and Ver if I could post this here to get my old friends a shirt and they said no problem. Off Topicz is neutral ground and Veronica is a Moderator over at MF and a damn good one at that. ModdedMustangs is a competitor, so that’s a different story. That would be like Mc Donalds putting eat at Wendy’s in their ads. http://www.offtopicz.com/forums/smilies_mod/upload/a75a3be245624f014bc8f7cff8937acb.gif

Go for it! need mah addy? :smiley: