Friday Friday FRIDAY!

New tires for the Siiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii.

I just gotta call hires tomorrow to setup the appointment before work.

http://www.hondaswap.com/forums/uploads//1098336125/gallery_27060_160_1098602672.jpg

:smiley:

15" Yokohama AVS ES100s

Not a drag tire, more of an autocross tire, so you’ll know I’ll be able to cut corners like a mofo. I probably won’t be able to peel out as well as I can right now on bald tires.

your such a dork…

:smiley: :smiley:

but congrates!!!

:rock

good job man!

this is truly a great week.

i just took off my rocker panel stripes and the car looks so badass. it looks lower to the ground too. i love the new look. i get my u/d pulley from rpmoutlet tomorow. i have to work from 4-8 though (pm) and when i get off work, the pulley goes on. 20 more hp :rock

ill take pics of car and pulley and install tomorow night and thursday for the car pics (daylight) and post them up thursday or friday.

LOL way to go 2000 nice tread

Re: RE: friday Friday FRIDAY!!!

[quote=AtlanticBlue99]good job man!

i just took off my rocker panel stripes and the car looks so badass. it looks lower to the ground too. i love the new look. i get my u/d pulley from rpmoutlet tomorow. i have to work from 4-8 though (pm) and when i get off work, the pulley goes on. 20 more hp :rock

ill take pics of car and pulley and install tomorow night and thursday for the car pics (daylight) and post them up thursday or friday.[/quote]

20 more hp?!?!?! more like 4-6

Congrats on the tires si, im gonna have to get some before long too

if there new(like they are) i doubt that most of the tread will be there by next week :banana :banana :gears :gears :gears :gears :gears

edit: changed ‘thread’ to ‘tread’

good deal playa

[quote=OUZBnd][quote=AtlanticBlue99]good job man!

ill take pics of car and pulley and install tomorow night and thursday for the car pics (daylight) and post them up thursday or friday.[/quote]

Congrats on the tires si, im gonna have to get some before long too[/quote]

no 20 is correct. mottoblue advertises 17.5 or 10%… its a 42% reduction crank pulley. how can they legitimately advertise 17.5- (appx. 20-21 for my car) without being sued for false advertising?

[quote=AtlanticBlue99][quote=OUZBnd][quote=AtlanticBlue99]good job man!

Congrats on the tires si, im gonna have to get some before long too[/quote]

no 20 is correct. mottoblue advertises 17.5 or 10%… its a 42% reduction crank pulley. how can they legitimately advertise 17.5- (appx. 20-21 for my car) without being sued for false advertising?[/quote]

Haha, theres no way you are getting 20 more hp’s from pulleys. You are lucky to get 6-8 on the GT, and a v6 is gonna pick up less than that.

why less? v6’s probably have a harder time spinning everything, so to free it up would gain more i would think

wow… you guys suck at staying on the topic at hand… really, you do.

Anyway, I can’t wait.

my current front tires = bald

bald = bad in rain

hay 2000 what about rims for those new tires ??? have you picked out some yet ???

why would he need rims?

well hes still got factory on there … Like Mustangs they usually replace factory thats why i ask

when I get rims I’m going to get 16" mille miglias, so new tires on those will be a must.

I had planned on getting the rim for summer use, and use the stock Si wheels for winter later on. but thats a while down the road.

the man is gonna buy a turbo, he doesn’t need to worry about rims yet

Sorry Willis, but i gotta go offtopic in your thread again

How do you figure? Regardless of what engine the accessory’s are on, 4cyl 6, or 8, the accesory’s are still going to require the same amount of power to operate, providing they produce the same output on each vehical. It’s simple physics…

damn dude, they are about the same size as my skinnies… :smiley: kidding bro… new tread=power to the ground… :rock

[quote=OUZBnd]Sorry Willis, but i gotta go offtopic in your thread again

How do you figure? Regardless of what engine the accessory’s are on, 4cyl 6, or 8, the accesory’s are still going to require the same amount of power to operate, providing they produce the same output on each vehical. It’s simple physics…[/quote]

Exactly, so according to that logic… a 110 Hp civic with UD pulleys is gonna gain 30 hp’s? The more total HP to begin with means there is a greater chance of having more HP’s lost.

[quote=2000Si]wow… you guys suck at staying on the topic at hand… really, you do.

Anyway, I can’t wait.

my current front tires = bald

bald = bad in rain[/quote]

Haha sorry for the hijack… anyway bald tires do suck in the rain… unless you happen to be in a completely empty parking lot :banana