Fuck you colts

nvm. colts rock!

GO COLTS

Don’t get all asshurt cause the Colts FINALLY got it together! The best three in football. Manning,Harrison, and James! Superbowl bound bitches!!! :rock

26-7 Hoes! 11-0 and what!?!? :rock

well i must have been mad when i posted that. the truth is, colts are a good team, I would enjoy is they would go to the superbowl and whup some ass.

Re: RE: FUCK YOU COLTS

Teh colts rock the party that rocks the body!!!

:rock :rock :rock :rock
:rock :rock

One rock for each point… oh yeah.

puts on a Colts cheerleader outfit and runs around the room flailing his pom poms

:gay :gay :gay :gay :gay

one gay emote for every word in that sentence :barf

:funnah

We’ll see if they’re still undefeated after Dec 11th. I’ll be there drunkenly cheering against them. Seems like the Jags are the only team who can give them a run for their money.

We’ll see if they’re still undefeated after Dec 11th. I’ll be there drunkenly cheering against them. Seems like the Jags are the only team who can give them a run for their money.[/quote]

GO JAGS! :fu the COLTS!

STEELERS for life!!!

[quote=WHT00GT][quote=dt3]:funnah

We’ll see if they’re still undefeated after Dec 11th. I’ll be there drunkenly cheering against them. Seems like the Jags are the only team who can give them a run for their money.[/quote]

STEELERS for life!!![/quote]

Man, I was cheering for the Steelers last night. It was so fucking unnatural. :fu Colts.

life’s a bitch.

get over it :cool

[quote=lemon]life’s a bitch.

get over it :cool[/quote]

and you know what about life?

[quote=dt3][quote=WHT00GT][quote=dt3]:funnah

Man, I was cheering for the Steelers last night. It was so fucking unnatural. :fu Colts.[/quote]

i know… i will be cheering for you guys too… i hope you guys can play better than we did against them. i hope your back up is ready to play!

whos the colts??

hahah…

[quote=WHT00GT][quote=dt3][quote=WHT00GT][quote=dt3]:funnah

Man, I was cheering for the Steelers last night. It was so fucking unnatural. :fu Colts.[/quote]

i know… i will be cheering for you guys too… i hope you guys can play better than we did against them. i hope your back up is ready to play![/quote]

Garrard is one of the best backups in the league IMO. Right now we have to finish our ownage of the AFC North. Indy doesn’t worry me much anyway, they will NOT make it to the Super Bowl with choke Manning playing. I like your sig BTW :smiley:

[quote=dt3][quote=WHT00GT][quote=dt3][quote=WHT00GT][quote=dt3]:funnah

i know… i will be cheering for you guys too… i hope you guys can play better than we did against them. i hope your back up is ready to play![/quote]

Garrard is one of the best backups in the league IMO. Right now we have to finish our ownage of the AFC North. Indy doesn’t worry me much anyway, they will NOT make it to the Super Bowl with choke Manning playing. I like your sig BTW :D[/quote]

yeah, i thought of it myself… lol… kidding… i thought it was a cool idea to have your division posted in your sig… :rock

i hope you guys punish the colts!!! just like i hope we punish cincy this week.

Pittsburgh got :owned: