Full day

Grass is cut and edged, The pool is vacuumed and the chili for supper is simmering.

The house is dusted and swept, my linens are clean, my clothes are in the washer, my fish is fed, I packed up part of the kitchen for my move.

Worked out like a mo fo, made some home made bread, paid the bills, did the laundry, and got all the shopping done.

Well we sure did not have to mow the lawn today. We just got an inch of friggin snow.

Picked up prescriptions, returned a movie, did three loads of laundry left from yesterday. Not too busy. That was yesterday. Very productive weekend!

Made Salisbury Steak, mashed potatoes/gravy, salad, biscuits for dinner with candlelight.
Everything is ready to return to work tomorrow.

Mow it anyway for giggles.

Hahahaha… We got nothing here. Wet and windy though. No snow. But then again, the night’s not over yet is it? :smiley:

[quote=“RedRyder, post: 1078737”]Made Salisbury Steak, mashed potatoes/gravy, salad, biscuits for dinner with candlelight.
Everything is ready to return to work tomorrow.[/quote]

sounds good

Dinner was delicious.
Dessert was wonderful.

I had a full day too but nothing was accomplished :frowning:

Spent a majority of my day in the ER with my child

Oh no! Is child ok??

She fell while “trying” to ride a skateboard and broke 2 bones in her forearm. It was a pretty painful day ( I was gonna say a painful day for me having to watch my child in pain) but it was a pretty painful day for her. Poor thing has a cast from her armpit down to her wrist.

Aww, poor thing. . .and poor you as a Mom! :frowning: Hope she’s feeling better soon!

She is snoozing right now. She was snowed with so much pain medicine. At the 1st ER that gave her a pain shot of Demerol. That ER transferred her to another ER (the one I work at) and when she got there, she got an IV started and was given morphine, and then whatever medicine it was that knocked her out so they could fix her arm then they gave her a presciption for 20 norco and she has taken 1 already, so she is flying high as a kite right now.

Poor girl. At least she got good drugs, tho! :slight_smile:

For sure!

Can’t say I did a whole lot today. played my guitar for a few, took the fiancee out for Mexican, went grocery shopping, ate some really good icecream (oatmeal cookie dough), watched The Simpsons & found this place. I like spending time w/ the fiancee but, the time we get is too limited. I’m off Sundays & either Tues or Thurs.

My boss likes to juggle my schedule a bit.

Laying in bed playing some COD 4 on LIVE sick. And I am still sick.

poor child