Funny naibours

Ok my naibours at the back have just fit a gardan light on the wall and it shines in my room and my computer room IM laughing at the fact that they can’t turn it off :24::24::24::24: my mate lives
Im laughing so much that my stumach hurts lol. What silly shit have your naibours done

I had a neighbor hang a bug zapping light right outside his back door. They are designed to attract bugs. :24:

You might be crying if they don’t find a way to turn that off eventually.

Intrusion’s not one of my favorite things.

[quote=“shocker69, post: 1092949”]You might be crying if they don’t find a way to turn that off eventually.

Intrusion’s not one of my favorite things.[/quote]
I will hun ill go frow a brick at it lol omf its just funny to watch

Our present neighbor has two Rat Terriers. They got tired of having them bark constantly in their house so they put them in the backyard. Now i get to hear them bark constantly. My cats torture them by walking around our yard where the dogs can see them.

At least yer getting a good laugh about it. My 1st thought, if I were in your shoes would be defensive about the light shining into yer room.

That’s just me though. I don’t have much patience for most peoplez.:stuck_out_tongue:

:24::24::24::24::24::24: THATS ace

One neighbour set his shed on fire. In 2006 it was. Quite funny looking back now.

:24::24:that sounds funny

my neighbours behind me have spent more than two years building some kind of gazebo thing… it’s uglier than dog shit… shingles on top and sheet metal on the bottom roof, and white trellis half-way down… i’m almost positive that it is not to code… i’m contemplating calling code enforcement but i’m not sure if they are complete or not, as it has taken them this long to build…

Wow thats bad yuck hahaha

That’s why you get revenge by putting the dogs in your yard to see how the neighbors like it!

lol - Where did I hear that from?..

[quote=“HottyToddyChick, post: 1092958”]That’s why you get revenge by putting the dogs in your yard to see how the neighbors like it!

lol - Where did I hear that from?..[/quote]

Bad blonde joke.:24:

Thank god they got the light off now :slight_smile: yay ahaha that was so funny

On my do I hear ya!

But my dogs and the neighbours “yap yaps” go at each other through the mesh fence.

It drives me f’ing crazy:willy_nilly:

The other neighbour likes to start up his chainsaw, but he has no timber to cut:wtf:

our upstairs neighbor likes to get drunk off his ass and fight people. either in person or on the phone. very funny to hear some of the shit that comes out of his mouth. even funnier was when i called the cops on his ass at 4 am!

I watched the neighbors cat yesterday out the side window, trying to cough up a hair ball… is that the same?