Fuzz

i miss you! i love you!

i almost hit a deer on the way up here, then remembered that i have your deer sausage in the fridge at work :willy_nilly:

ill be home soon!

that is all:(

:frowning: hugs

Wifersss. :]

Do you call him Fuzz at home?
Hehe.

[quote=“daniellllleee, post: 1090576”]Wifersss. :]

Do you call him Fuzz at home?
Hehe.[/quote]

i think i have once:24:

thanks. had a family emergency and had to leave fuzz and fuzzlets at home

[quote=“fuzzwifers, post: 1090578”]thanks. had a family emergency and had to leave fuzz and fuzzlets at home[/quote] Sorry to hear that. Hope everything’s ok. hugs

thank you. my grandfather fell and broke his hip so surgery tomorrow

Oh damn!!! Is he gonna be ok?

we hope so he has a real bad attitude right now. he will be 81 next month, so he’s no spring chicken!

wow - well I hope he’ll be ok. Is he near by?

nope had to drive 4 hours to get here

Aww, that rots. I hope he comes through the surgery ok. Keep us posted, ok?

i will and for those of yall that pray, please do. he is already saying he wants to come home and die and to just leave him alone. stubborn hard headed old fart!

Oh wow Staci. I hope everything turns out alright. He’s going to have to want it to though. :frowning: I’m thinking of you and here if you need to let it out!

[quote=“fuzzwifers, post: 1090586”]i will and for those of yall that pray, please do. he is already saying he wants to come home and die and to just leave him alone. stubborn hard headed old fart![/quote] Done. :slight_smile:

Yeah, Staci, we’ll be thinking about you and him for sure.

i appreciate it so much! i hate that este couldnt come with me. too much family drama!

aaaaawwwww.

YOU LEFT MY DEER SAUSAGE AT YOUR WORK??? DAAAAMMMIT!

ok lol j/k

It is a bit concerning that your mom, aunt and grandparents arent grasping the entire situation. I can only wish your papaw the best and hope everything works out in the end, likely it will but it will take time… which i am not too sure they realize that

Ill have to go into the details of what went on last night at home later with you… but thats another thread.

Thank to those that have shown concern and I cant wait to see you on Sunday.

Get home safe hunny :slight_smile: Hug

My thoughts and prayers are with you sweetie! hugs