Gas!

DID everyone go get some gas before it goes up .30 tonight? sure do hope so

Filled up today. Took me a little over $50.00 though!

A few people mentioned that, gas really going up to 3 bucks? Gotta look at the news :gay

i only got like 12 bux to top off meh truck, but i figured 12 today, 15 tomorow ya know.

I just read on CBS.com that Katrina caused alot of oil refineries to close down until the storm passes, I think this gas spike is temperary.

I sat in with an owner of a Shell station while I was delivering today. Arkansas will be out of gas soon. He was already out of Regular. He was on the phone with Shell and they told him that the refineries are shut down, they drained the pipeline, they lost one rig that they knew of and not to expect another fuel delivery in 14 days at least. It will be way over $3 before ya know it.

gas is at 2.79 here!!!

2.69 here. My friends brother works for an oil company here. The owner told him that gas was gonna spike 50 cents per gallon tomorrow alone and then it was gonna steadily rise every day after that. So even if the spike is temporary, I doubt we will ever even see 2.69 / gallon either. I figure when it comes back down, it’ll never get any lower than 3 bux.

it will, over time, always rise, never fall :tard

I filled up today and it was about $30 to fill my tank 3/4 more to get to full. But, that way incase it does go up, I can hopefully save enough gas til it gets lower again.

Gas went down today in minnesota? to 2.55 instead of 2.59, i hope it dosent go up cause i used about 20 bucks of gas today and didnt refill

fuck gas I’m selling everything and getting a bike…um…well prolly not but…

I like paying out the ass for gas :tard :tard :tard :tard :tard :tard

Well our wonderful President Bush has agreed to get into our reserve…that has been reserved for emergencies such as natural disasters. But…he has to assess the damage before he decides how much we can have. WTF??? Just start pumping, then stop when you feel its been a help.

Gas is still at about $2.69 for regular…that’s what its been. I did hear it could go up .30 to .75 cents!!! This is ridiculous. I’m going to have to start stealing it so I can make it to work. Everyday I am thankful that I didn’t get my Expedition!!!

Re: RE: GAS!!!

My husband is debating getting a small motorcycle. But that wont help him once winter hits so I dont know what he’s thinking. Maybe he just wants an excuse!!! LoL!

I am buying a Diesel and converting it to Vegtable oil :tard

diesel prices have gone up too :lol

My husband is debating getting a small motorcycle. But that wont help him once winter hits so I dont know what he’s thinking. Maybe he just wants an excuse!!! LoL![/quote]

I think he should TOTALLY rock the bike in the midst of the nasty Nati winter. lol.

It would run on vegtable oil you can get that free at any fast food joint :rock

ok do what u gotta do