Gay Day at Six Flags

Is happening today!! Oh Joy!!! I heard it on the radio last night! What a bunch of freaks (Six Flags) for supporting Gays!

as long as the gays are hot lesbian women then i am down. but the gay doods :barf

LOL. i was at a car show today at a local walmart and i went inside to get something to drink and i heard over the loud speaker that at walmart its mexican month. walmart says there reconizing the mexicans. :booze

What’s so bad about it?

I support gay marriage as long as both chicks are hot.

ok… so I guess you’re wholeheartedly against homosexual marriage… aka you don’t think they should have the same rights as straight couples should, right?

That’s just wrong. I guess in the land of the Free people are truely not created equal.

Re: RE: Gay Day at Six Flags

[quote=2000Si]ok… so I guess you’re wholeheartedly against homosexual marriage… aka you don’t think they should have the same rights as straight couples should, right?

That’s just wrong. I guess in the land of the Free people are truely not created equal.[/quote]

Ok, well, let me ask this. Would you want to take your kids to an amusement park where they have a bunch of gay people there and your kids asking you all kinds of questions about it. Its just wrong!

[quote=Mrs Behavin][quote=2000Si]ok… so I guess you’re wholeheartedly against homosexual marriage… aka you don’t think they should have the same rights as straight couples should, right?

That’s just wrong. I guess in the land of the Free people are truely not created equal.[/quote]

Ok, well, let me ask this. Would you want to take your kids to an amusement park where they have a bunch of gay people there and your kids asking you all kinds of questions about it. Its just wrong![/quote]

Sure. Kids will find out one way or another, would you rather they start by hearing jokes at school or asking you questions?

What’s so bad about it?[/quote]

Absolutely nothing. Get em all in one place and then bomb the fuck out of em. :rock

[quote=2000Si]ok… so I guess you’re wholeheartedly against homosexual marriage… aka you don’t think they should have the same rights as straight couples should, right?

As a matter of fact, Yes, I am against it. I think its disgusting. I have heard of some gay people getting married just so they could have the same benefits as married people so (sharing health insurance,etc).
Its wrong, is immoral. Just because I dont agree with same sex marriage doesnt mean that I wouldnt be friends with them. I have a few people I work with that are lesbians but that doesnt stop me from hanging out with them. God made Adam and Eve, not Adam and Steve. Besides, correct me if Im wrong but, isnt Six Flags mainly an amusement park for kids anyways. Thats like Chucky Cheeses supporting gay rights. I know that Six Flags is just doing it for the $, thats why I think its wrong! My oldest child is 7 yrs old and I think that is WAY to young for to even know anything about “Gay” and everything that goes with it. There are just some things that kids do not need to know at such a young age.

So… were your kids attending six flags for this day of gay day or whatever? no? why such a big hubub of nonsense over nothing?

The only one who made a “big hub bub” was you. I made a simple statement with my opinion in it and you told me that me opinion was “wrong”. Well, whether or not you agree with me is beside the point. I, as well as everyone else here am entitled to an opinion. Who are you to tell me that its wrong? Whos to say that your opinion is the “right” one???

I’m not gettin in the middle of all this ranting bs, but I will throw my 2 cents in on the matter at hand.

I don’t give 2 shits and 1 fuck if people are gay. I know some gay dudes, they are actually pretty cool guys. I know some gay chicks and they are kinda scary, but cool none the less. I’m not gay and I don’t ever plan on swinging that way. But hell, if they want to get married, then go for it. I’m not going to stop them from doing it or anything else they try to do. There are to many other REAL things to worry about rather than who is a homosexual and who is straight. Life is short, live it. Live it the way you want. Don’t live it one way because of what makes you happy is not right in someone elses eyes. Who is to say they are right in judging others anyway.

Actually I could cuss and rant about this all night, but really its not doing any good. Flame me all you want. I can retort.

[quote=2000Si]So… were your kids attending six flags for this day of gay day or whatever? no? why such a big hubub of nonsense over nothing?[/quote]because i can’t / wont take them somewhere freaks would look at them like they were lollypops , i have no problems as long as they keep it behind closed doors. :barf

Wait a second here… I’m not on you because you don’t care for the lifestyle, I’m on you because you think it’s wrong for someone to be allowed to have fun at an amusement park. As far as I’m concerned you made this entire thread BECAUSE you were disgusted by that point alone. IE; you wanted a debate.

IMO gays should have every right to have any and all the same privilages. It’s illegal to discriminate against sexual orientation for jobs, so how could it possibly be legal to do it for a sponsored day for a privately owned amusement park that is open to the public, which does include homosexuals.

i have no problems as long as they keep it behind closed doors.

What you think gay day is where they go to have a big orgy in the middle of the amusement park? That’s funny ish right there. Regardless of orientation it was a day sponsored for them to come and have fun at a public amusement park regardless of their orientation. Only reason people are opposed to this is because of their orientation.

Wait a second here… I’m not on you because you don’t care for the lifestyle, I’m on you because you think it’s wrong for someone to be allowed to have fun at an amusement park. As far as I’m concerned you made this entire thread BECAUSE you were disgusted by that point alone. IE; you wanted a debate.

IMO gays should have every right to have any and all the same privilages. It’s illegal to discriminate against sexual orientation for jobs, so how could it possibly be legal to do it for a sponsored day for a privately owned amusement park that is open to the public, which does include homosexuals.

i have no problems as long as they keep it behind closed doors.

What you think gay day is where they go to have a big orgy in the middle of the amusement park? That’s funny ish right there. Regardless of orientation it was a day sponsored for them to come and have fun at a public amusement park regardless of their orientation. Only reason people are opposed to this is because of their orientation.[/quote]

Now youre the one whos got me all wrong. I never said that they shouldnt be allowed to attend an amusement park. My whole thing is, Why do they have to designate one special day out of the year for them to attend? If homosexuality is so “normal” than why cant they atend on any other day like “normal” people. That is the thing that disgusts me. The whole idea of a bunch of queers walking around an amusement park “celebrating thier sexuality”. That is what makes me sick. Why celebrate the fact that youre a freak? I just dont understand what they are so proud of. If theyre so proud, why hide out in the closet all year and then come out for one day at six flags??

+1

I think it’s a good thing that some places have gay-pride days, for lack of a better term to call it. They are proud of their lifestyle and should be able to have stuff like this if they want to.

I’m sure that they do attend on every other day, much like you or I might on any given summer day. Which is why you don’t notice them. But a place has a day specially designated for people with a different sexual orientation to come and have fun without fear of hatred and biased ignorance getting in the way…

Why celebrate the fact that youre a freak?

… and now you’ve so elequantly proved my point for me with just that one sentence.

So because someone is gay they’re a freak?

Hatred. Bias. Ignorance.

If I was gay would I be a “freak”, Mrs?

+1

I think it’s a good thing that some places have gay-pride days, for lack of a better term to call it. They are proud of their lifestyle and should be able to have stuff like this if they want to.[/quote]

Well, Im proud of the fact that I dont stick my dick in my best friends ass! Wheres my day??? You know what tho in all retrospect, maybe homosexuality is a good thing. Its population control. These people are too stupid to reproduce, so eventually they will al die out.

[quote=2000Si]I’m sure that they do attend on every other day, much like you or I might on any given summer day. Which is why you don’t notice them. But a place has a day specially designated for people with a different sexual orientation to come and have fun without fear of hatred and biased ignorance getting in the way…

Why celebrate the fact that youre a freak?

… and now you’ve so elequantly proved my point for me with just that one sentence.

So because someone is gay they’re a freak?

Hatred. Bias. Ignorance.

If I was gay would I be a “freak”, Mrs?[/quote]

IMO, yes. read the above statement on population control.