Get a head

something just don’t seem right did you all see the score on [Get a Head] 2,439 WHATS UP WITH THAT I SMELL SOMETHING FISHY. :dunno what do you think

Yep, guess that game maxes out at that score.

no my point is i’ve been playing that game a long time and have never seen the score go to 2,200 never mine 2,439 i think my long kick is 715 so i don’t know how anyone could kick 815 i just don’t see it happening. :dunno if i hadn’t played that game 1000 times i wouldn’t say anything.

my highest was 2084 i think and i never got over 715. i about had a heart attact when i saw that score of over 2400. after trying so many times to beat my score i dint think 2400 was possible.

Ahhk, well it can be done. Tell you what, because I’m a nice guy, I added two more similar games. Go check them out.

the game with the cow had me laughing my ass off , thanks i needed that :smiley:

:agree and you took my trophy for that game.

Re: RE: get a head

[quote=Haus]:agree and you took my trophy for that game.[/quote] well take it back buddy. :smiley:

never. my score was a fluke for me. all myother scores were between 60-100.

just took the cow trophy :banana

haha, i love that game

[quote=OUZBnd]just took the cow trophy :banana[/quote]you spoke to soon lol :smiley:

is there some trick to the cow game? once i got an 899 but for the most part i cant get over a few hundred…

is there some trick to the cow game? once i got an 899 but for the most part i cant get over a few hundred…[/quote]

i cant share my secrets… okay, I will, try double clicking when u are getting ready to hit the cow

Highest I’ve gotten was 966 and 1 point away from the trophy.

is there some trick to the cow game? once i got an 899 but for the most part i cant get over a few hundred…[/quote]i think the sweet spot is near his elbow. :smiley:

Just retook the cow trophy. That was a tough and lucky hit.