Getting Back Together

If u want to get back with ur recent girlfriend then u have to talk to her or write a note to her? ( I know that boys don’t write notes but it’s for ur girlfriend remember that) She’ll probably like it and try to get back wit u. So therefore pm me if u have problems in a realtionship and i will try to talk to u. Thanks peace

??? notes are for the birds, i say talk it out man up! or if its really bad buy her a ring, shell forget everything else:) thx for the hand out?

LOL I need no help player. Im fine by mines. ; )

What has happened to the man population today? Are you all a bunch of EMO P***Y’s? Never chase a girl. If you truly want her back, ignore her, and go find some other chic to dip the noodle in. Once she finds this out and if she wants to get back with you, she will come a runnin. She doesn’t want an EMO chasing after her writing “notes”. Chances are, since you are a man, you f***ed it up somewhere along the way anyways. Move on and find another chick so you can screw that relationship up as well.

P.S. I graduated MAN School Summa Cum Laude so not only am I the President of the club, I am a user.

[quote=“AllVenom, post: 315492”]What has happened to the man population today? Are you all a bunch of EMO P***Y’s? Never chase a girl. If you truly want her back, ignore her, and go find some other chic to dip the noodle in. Once she finds this out and if she wants to get back with you, she will come a runnin. She doesn’t want an EMO chasing after her writing “notes”. Chances are, since you are a man, you f***ed it up somewhere along the way anyways. Move on and find another chick so you can screw that relationship up as well.

P.S. I graduated MAN School Summa Cum Laude so not only am I the President of the club, I am a user.[/quote]
that’s quite disgusting…

Steve you are so full of shit!

I know, but it was funny to me at the time. I certainly hope someone didn’t take that seriously.

How so? The part that all men are pigs or that the men of today are becoming EMO whimps? I’m confused. There were a lot of statements in that post so to say that’s disgusting without saying what is disgusting may confuse some people. Wait, are you blonde?

pulls up a lawn chair and grabs a cold one. Yup yup, hopefully I’m not disapointed. nodz

if you listen to allvemon ur a jack a** cause if i found out my dude was diping his noodle some where else i wouldn’t want him any more so take a girls advise and do something sweet not nothin dumb

I`m disapointed now.

LoL. What is diping? I said dipping. Yep keep being sweet so she can s**t all over you dude. You have to show who wears the pants.

pulls up a chair next to boommang and sips on his mikes lemonade

Dude, that is so a ladies drink.

pulls out the lawn darts and starts throwing them aimlessly.

Yeah I don’t understand how something with more alcohol per volume than watered down disgusting ass bud/miller/coors is a ladies drink just because it doesn’t taste like someone pissed in a bottle and put a cap on it.

I was drinking Sam adams and Killians earlier, I wanted some lemonade and some alcohol. So sue me. :slight_smile:

[quote=“TheOriginalJames, post: 315503”]Yeah I don’t understand how something with more alcohol per volume than watered down disgusting ass bud/miller/coors is a ladies drink just because it doesn’t taste like someone pissed in a bottle and put a cap on it.

I was drinking Sam adams and Killians earlier, I wanted some lemonade and some alcohol. So sue me. :)[/quote]

You know I was kidding, right? Had to keep up with the whole man thing topic…

gah! That’s twice tonight… I can’t read sarcasm through text. :frowning: Sometimes I hate the intardnet.

Just remember that 99% of the stuff I write is sarcasm, then you’ll be ok.

hell with it ill lounge:) joines them two and sips on a wine cooler

It was too late in the morning for me to be able to use my brain. lol