Getting your post quoted

I personally love it, it just makes me feel noticed, and that someone actually bothered to read my post and say something about it.
How do you feel when you check a topic you just posted in and you scroll down, and then you see they grey text with you name at the top?

[quote=“Troll, post: 1087159”]I personally love it, it just makes me feel noticed, and that someone actually bothered to read my post and say something about it.
How do you feel when you check a topic you just posted in and you scroll down, and then you see they grey text with you name at the top?[/QUOTE]

ummmm…ok

[quote=“Troll, post: 1087159”]I personally love it, it just makes me feel noticed, and that someone actually bothered to read my post and say something about it.
How do you feel when you check a topic you just posted in and you scroll down, and then you see they grey text with you name at the top?[/quote]

Just for you lol

No yea i actually do quite like it, especially if its a decent one gives you that ‘people take notice of my online presence’ feel

It’s nice to feel like people have read your posts and comment on them, but they can comment without a quote.

I like the reps though, that’s a good idea, plus it’s more personal coz no one else gets to see them unless you tell them. Makes me smile if someone reps my post and leaves a nice comment :slight_smile:

How do you feel when you check a topic you just posted in and you scroll down, and then you see they grey text with you name at the top?[/quote]

you’re welcome:24:

Meh doesn’t matter to me.