Gimme your opinions please

Hey guys. I want to get some opinions so feel free to share your thoughts.

I already know what most of you will say LOL, but I could use a little encouragement to help me make up my mind. I figure it will be a good topic for discussion anyway. Everyone seems to have an opinion on the matter. So lets turn it into a debate.

I’m thinkin maybe I’ll quit teh weed and stop smoking cigarettes too.

I just turned 36 and I have been smoking both for a little over 20 years now.

That was one of the problems with me and my ex. She hated that I got stoned and didn’t like being around cigarette smoke at all.

You can’t even smoke in the bars here now anyway, so fuck it.

The good thing is that maybe I’ll get to live a little longer so I can stick around and keep on bugging you guys with stupid posts like this LOL :tard

Well In my opinion, you definally need to quit. It will help you life span for one, and I hate it when a guy smokes. I dont like the smell of it anymore. So you will get laid more :banana lol As for the weed, I dont think there is anything wrong with doing it once in a while. :slight_smile:

want to quit? Good move.

Buy 3 packs, drink some hard liquor and smoke all three packs in just a few hours while getting plastered. Then quit the next day, trust me, you won’t want a smoke. http://members.shaw.ca/wpf/smoke/smoke.gif

It’s certainly a health decision. It’s hard as crap, but worth it. The cigs will probably be harder to kick than the herb. I just quit myself last year. If you can stay strong through the first week, you should be okay. Week 2 is kind of hard too, but by week 3 it should be behind you.

Maybe set a reward for yourself, and ask the people around you for help. I don’t know how much you pay per week for your stash, but I’m betting it’ll fill a piggy bank quite nicely.

Good luck Mikey!! Keep us current on your progress. :rock

Quit the cigs and just hit the shrubs on occasion, like vacatoins and parties and social gatherings. You’ll find that all of a sudden your going to more vacatoins and ummm parties and eerr… clears throat…social gatherings. http://www.abestweb.com/smilies/strongbad.gif

[quote=MikeHawke]Hey guys. I want to get some opinions so feel free to share your thoughts.

I already know what most of you will say LOL, but I could use a little encouragement to help me make up my mind. I figure it will be a good topic for discussion anyway. Everyone seems to have an opinion on the matter. So lets turn it into a debate.

I’m thinkin maybe I’ll quit teh weed and stop smoking cigarettes too.

I just turned 36 and I have been smoking both for a little over 20 years now.

That was one of the problems with me and my ex. She hated that I got stoned and didn’t like being around cigarette smoke at all.

You can’t even smoke in the bars here now anyway, so fuck it.

The good thing is that maybe I’ll get to live a little longer so I can stick around and keep on bugging you guys with stupid posts like this LOL :tard[/quote]

Cigs are unhealthy. Smoking a little weed is cool. If Busch had kept smoking marujuana he proabbly wouldnt be so fugging aggressive towards other peeps and there Culture. If everyone of the worlds leaders got together and passed the bong around then the world would be alot mellower ( lights his stone pipe and takes a toke).

I think you should quit cigs. Its going to be hard, but its worth it in the end.

As for pot, I decided to quit it all out. I dont smoke on occation, at parties, nothing anymore, but since you seem to do it more that I did, I think taking boozes advise and only smoking weed on vacatoins, at parties and social gatherings is a good start. Then maybe in the future it will be easier for you too quit it all together.

yea, drinking is a more common social thing i think. my parents drink at parties but they dont smoke pot :dunno then agian, they are well into their 40s.

[size=7]HEY![/size] :wtf

I’d say go for it. I’m not a smoker or ex-smoker of either, so i cant comment on the benifits etc. My dad quit smoking a while back - at first he was very irratable, bu now he seems more laid back, and its nice not to have the smoke around when im with him. Also, look at it this way - you are gonna have more money in your pocket :smiley: Great Idea though :smiley:

I think you ought to quit both. It’s unhealthy and not good for you. I think you’ll appreciate your life a little more. Besides, you stupid F…I like having you around!

good idea to quit the baccy…but i’d reconsider that other decision…

Quit both dude, I think it will make your life better, not to mention your wallet will be a little more full.

as a non cannabis advocate, we can understand that, but it really isn’t that unhealthy if the positives dont actually outweight the negatives. and if you’re gonna quit just to save money, just buy regs to cut back on marijuana related expenditures

if you wanna quit… QUIT!

I just know I wanna quit but still don’t wanna quit.

ah well.

I think you need to quit …Cause you may find you some one who dont smoke … and cant be around it … be a thought there …

I work with a guy that smokes. His girlfriends an asthmatic, but he still smokes.

It’s up to the person that can’t be around it to not be around it.

But its also up to the smoker to have alittle respect …after all most places have banned smokeing inside the building …

[quote=2000Si]I work with a guy that smokes. His girlfriends an asthmatic, but he still smokes.

It’s up to the person that can’t be around it to not be around it.[/quote]

Spoken like a true smoker. :rofl

…now on the other hand, he could leave her, break her heart for a week and hook up with a smoker chick. Now she can find a clean living man that doesn’t smell like an ashtray. :cool

[quote=HOTRODSnBOOZE][quote=2000Si]I work with a guy that smokes. His girlfriends an asthmatic, but he still smokes.

It’s up to the person that can’t be around it to not be around it.[/quote]

Spoken like a true smoker. :rofl

…now on the other hand, he could leave her, break her heart for a week and hook up with a smoker chick. Now she can find a clean living man that doesn’t smell like an ashtray. :cool[/quote]

I also looked at this from the non smoker point of view, since I smoked for 5 months and then quit for 4 years.

There are certain places you go that you can’t get away from it, but 99% of the time being somewhere is BY CHOICE.

If you don’t believe me… well… then you must be in prison.