Give me VIP, dammit!

Badboy you are a lier! I have the right to VIP, V said so a long time ago:

“Once you are 16 years old… I will take away the minor status… Once I remove the minor status, you will be able to upgrade to VIP once you have the right amount of posts and reputation points.”

She also said:

“This is final.”

Meaning you can’t have changed the rules.

Now I have waited patiently for a long time, but you give my VIP right now, before I go rights movement on your asses. :ninja

Well then message V and take care of it.

I don’t like the idea of someone being in there. Even though I think you’re a doll. I just think it should be 18 and over…which I thought it was.

First off, I find this thread extremely rude and think you’re very lucky you posted this AFTER I voted to allow you in VIP.

Second, have you done your verification picture??? You can’t be VIP until you do and I know that I personally have not seen a request for your verification phrase in my inbox.

Sorry if my reply comes off as abrupt but I’ve got to head back to work and don’t have time to sugarcoat it before posting.

[quote=“Natasha, post: 1089815”]First off, I find this thread extremely rude and think you’re very lucky you posted this AFTER I voted to allow you in VIP.

Second, have you done your verification picture??? You can’t be VIP until you do and I know that I personally have not seen a request for your verification phrase in my inbox.

Sorry if my reply comes off as abrupt but I’ve got to head back to work and don’t have time to sugarcoat it before posting.[/quote]

First off, I was kidding, second off it was referencing a post a made long ago about siggy rights.

Sorry, I forgot you can’t catch sarcasm over the internet sometimes…

This is the way I see it. I have met the requirments, in fact I met all the requirments (excluding age) over a year ago. I have been plenty patient, not once argueing the age limitation V asked for. You told me I would be VIP as soon as I was 16, and yet, I’m not. I asked about it, and Badboy says you decided against allowing me to join VIP.

Now how is that fair? V said I only had to meet the requirments and age restriction, both of wich I have done.

How can you tell me one thing and then do another?

And why wouldn’t you expect me to be a little annoyed, you told me I only had to wait tell I turned 16, I waited 8 months, and turning 16, I’m still not VIP, of course I’m going start becoming agitated. What do you want, my mom’s signature?

youre 16. you should be in bed at this hour anyway instead of complaining.

BTW the thing under your username fits at the moment. :stuck_out_tongue:

I think VIP should be 18 anyway, so i agree with the Official OTz Beer Goddess. i wouldnt want my 16 year old to have access to that section if i had a 16 YO.

sorry to rain on your parade

[quote=“Haus, post: 1089818”]youre 16. you should be in bed at this hour anyway instead of complaining.

BTW the thing under your username fits at the moment. :stuck_out_tongue:

I think VIP should be 18 anyway, so i agree with the Official OTz Beer Goddess. i wouldnt want my 16 year old to have access to that section if i had a 16 YO.

sorry to rain on your parade[/quote]

My innocence has already been plenty ruined, and spring break smart one!

I don’t care if you think I should be allowed in Underground, you told me I would be VIP once i turned 16. I didn’t just anxiously wait 8 months for nothing to change. That just pisses me off. You told me no doubt after I turn 16, and now I’m not allowed. Cool thanks for lying.

[quote=“AbriannaPeto, post: 1089819”]My innocence has already been plenty ruined, and spring break smart one!

I don’t care if you think I should be allowed in Underground, you told me I would be VIP once i turned 16. I didn’t just anxiously wait 8 months for nothing to change. That just pisses me off. You told me no doubt after I turn 16, and now I’m not allowed. Cool thanks for lying.[/quote]

i dint tell you anything. lmao i have no say in anything.

Sorry to tell you but OTz isnt Burger King. you cant have it your way.

Just wait and see what V or Tim says instead of flipping out.

[quote=“Haus, post: 1089820”]i dint tell you anything. lmao i have no say in anything.

Sorry to tell you but OTz isnt Burger King. you cant have it your way.

Just wait and see what V or Tim says instead of flipping out.[/quote]

Sorry, it was that ‘You people’ told me so thingy

I’m just being angry at the world :wink:

Yeah Im with a few people on this one, you may deserve it but you are too young, there is a section you are not allowed to see 18+ and to be honest with you its probably best you don’t see it given the way you handle situations from time to time.

I too think your first post was kinda rude and what is so important about VIP anyways?

[quote=“Keight, post: 1089822”]Yeah Im with a few people on this one, you may deserve it but you are too young, there is a section you are not allowed to see 18+ and to be honest with you its probably best you don’t see it given the way you handle situations from time to time.

I too think your first post was kinda rude and what is so important about VIP anyways?[/quote]

I want the privileges most people don’t realize I still don’t have.

To be demanding like that ensures that you don’t get the privileges you think you are entitled to.

Like has been said before you need to wait for V or Tim and they may by some slight chance have a life, which means YOUR important vip status is going to have to wait. :smiley:

Honestly, quite the whining.
What you seem to forget is that V is still the boss here. If she wants to change the rules when it comes to individual members, based on their specific case, then she is fully entitled to do so.

I too think you are too young, and too hot headed to have VIP status just yet.

What privileges are so important to you anyway?

[quote=“Keight, post: 1089822”]Yeah Im with a few people on this one, you may deserve it but you are too young, there is a section you are not allowed to see 18+ and to be honest with you its probably best you don’t see it given the way you handle situations from time to time.

I too think your first post was kinda rude and what is so important about VIP anyways?[/QUOTE]

[quote=“Butterfly, post: 1089825”]Honestly, quite the whining.
What you seem to forget is that V is still the boss here. If she wants to change the rules when it comes to individual members, based on their specific case, then she is fully entitled to do so.

I too think you are too young, and too hot headed to have VIP status just yet.

What privileges are so important to you anyway?[/QUOTE]

:homo:

I’m thinking from here on out, maybe V and Tim and the Mods should let ALL members that are already VIP vote on who to let in or not. And most in particular the Girls Room for sure. (And maybe not just for the under 18 crowd.)

That’s just my take because I think under 18 is too young. Maybe not every under 18 acts or thinks like a child, but…

Also… this is just my opinion on this VIP thing … V and Tim and the Mods probably know best. :smiley:

L
M
F
A
O.

You people are going AGAINST her, after she was PROMISED VIP after she turned 16?

It’s not her fault the admins/mods lied.

Oh… Hiya Joker… 14 year old, yes? :smiley:

I don’t think anyone is against her, per say… it’s the age thing and reactions to things and stuff like that.

Whats the link to show the post that says this? (that she could become VIP after turning 16) Just curious

I’m thinking from here on out, maybe V and Tim and the Mods should let ALL members that are already VIP vote on who to let in or not. And most in particular the Girls Room for sure. (And maybe not just for the under 18 crowd.)

That’s just my take because I think under 18 is too young. Maybe not every under 18 acts or thinks like a child, but…

Also… this is just my opinion on this VIP thing … V and Tim and the Mods probably know best. :D[/quote]
Bad idea

You either meet the requirements to get in or you don’t.

What you are suggesting ends up in a personality contest.

As to the OP … Not a very good way to approach this. She should have followed the rules and asked a mod for picture verification and if denied kept this between herself and the site owners. IMO

Uh…that’s the requirement?