Gm killa pic

http://www.offtopicz.com/forums/album_thumbnail.php?pic_id=277

http://www.offtopicz.com/forums/smilies_mod/upload/f9ad222bad33e70b6e88adbcc50fce6e.gif

Bacon

i love you man but…

Stop doing this… this guy needs help as it is bro leave him alone cause this is just makign things worse…giviing him attention man

i feel so sick to the stomach after what i read about him on MF…

the guy needs some real real help…

jeesus Chrrist dude…oh man poor fkin guy !!!

Oh Well… He deserves everything he gets. Screw the guy.

Bacon, pee in his butt

Re: RE: gm killa pic

[quote=Driver_Kiddo]Bacon

i love you man but…

Stop doing this… this guy needs help as it is bro leave him alone cause this is just makign things worse…giviing him attention man

jeesus Chrrist dude…oh man poor fkin guy !!![/quote]

Driver I hear what your saying…making a joke at me is one thing bringing my 7 year old niece into it well thats a whole nother story…lets just say hes going to have a pretty big suprise

he was saying that he wants bacon to pee in his butt. He sent me a few PMs about how his father and his father’s drinking buddies all used to molest him. Now he molests kids himself and has sex with dead animals.

That’s just nasty man.

what

WHAT THE FUCK??? Really Bill?

yup steed you missed a lot

fill me in

:agree Yeah, me too. Ive missed it too. :dunno

I’m pretty sure I don’t care, but I keep coming in this thread for no apparent reason. :booze

I’m a go drink some more.

[quote=UncleBacon][quote=Driver_Kiddo]Bacon

i love you man but…

Driver I hear what your saying…making a joke at me is one thing bringing my 7 year old niece into it well thats a whole nother story…lets just say hes going to have a pretty big suprise[/quote]

oh !

he used a pic of you and your niece and said nasty shit about you?

you have the right to give him a beating.

thats a sad fkin human being man…

[quote=Driver_Kiddo][quote=UncleBacon][quote=Driver_Kiddo]Bacon

i love you man but…

Driver I hear what your saying…making a joke at me is one thing bringing my 7 year old niece into it well thats a whole nother story…lets just say hes going to have a pretty big suprise[/quote]

oh !

he used a pic of you and your niece and said nasty shit about you?

you have the right to give him a beating.

thats a sad fkin human being man…[/quote]

Man! You had me about to almost feel sorry for the little prick but it turns out you dont even know what youre talkin aboot. :dunno :laughat http://www.offtopicz.com/forums/smilies_mod/upload/41452aea087f32247e77a2ddcbb9df93.gif

[quote=2000Si]I’m pretty sure I don’t care, but I keep coming in this thread for no apparent reason. :booze

I’m a go drink some more.[/quote]

yeas now i’m drunk and si still clicke dont his topic. dunno why. you should seee the shit i’m typing to 04 shaker. lmao

drunk lil fugger…keep drinking

Drink til ya explode.

if you aint pukin you aint drinkin