God Hates Bacon

I guess God hates Bacon :lol
http://www.godhatesbacon.com/images/04.jpg

-Ron

LMAO!!

who cares

everybody else loves bacon, isn’t that true, Mrs. Behavin?

Re: RE: God Hates Bacon

[quote=Hurt911gen]who cares

everybody else loves bacon, isn’t that true, Mrs. Behavin?[/quote]

hahahahahahah!!!

I am god so those people are wrong

:funnah :funnah :funnah :lol true true

So… you hate yourself? Lmao :funnah

[quote=Hurt911gen]who cares

everybody else loves bacon, isn’t that true, Mrs. Behavin?[/quote]

I dont know about bacon in particular but she does like a little pork every now and then. :smiley:

I am the pork pimp! Fear me!

those people are just jealous they aren’t me

http://www.godhatesbacon.com/images/01.jpg
http://www.godhatesbacon.com/images/03.jpg

:rofl

-Ron

Thank God for cholesterol? What the fuck is wrong with these people?

they are pissed they they all have small penises

wow i just thought he photoshopped all this but i checked out the site and this is real … i just dont understand how people can be like this they gotta be out of theyre mind its a damn pig. i bet if they were stuck on a deserted island with only pigs around them im pretty sure theyd eat them.

:rofl :rofl :rofl :rofl :rofl :rofl

nothing Bacon has to worry about

Yes, well, when a certain ammendment is available to the people in a democracy such as this one… well you know where I’m going with this. It’s just sad that they go to such extremities. You guys should watch a Bullshit (hosted by the same guys with the “magic show”, Penne Jilette and his mute partner Teller, well at least we think he’s mute) episode about PETA members. You know, those animal rights retards. Well scratch that - watch EVERY Bullshit episode in existence. That show isn’t only hilarious. It’s also true to its word.

Easy guys, the site is nothing more than a parody site fashioned after the Westboro Baptist Church website Godhatesfags site. I think it’s funny as hell, it’s about time that someone kicks them square in the nuts.

This is a quote directly off the Westboro’s web site

Why do you picket soldiers’ funerals?

Here are some axiomatic matters of fact:

These turkeys are not heroes. They are lazy, incompetent idiots looking for jobs because they’re not qualified for honest work.

They were raised on a steady diet of fag propaganda in the home, on TV, in church, in school, in mass media - everywhere - the two-pronged lie: 1) It’s OK to be gay; and, 2) Anyone saying otherwise, like WBC, is a hatemonger who must be vilified, demonized, marginalized into silence.

Therefore, with full knowledge of what they were doing, they voluntarily joined a fag-infested army to fight for a fag-run country now utterly and finally forsaken by God who Himself is fighting against that country.

They turned America
Over to fags;
They’re coming home
In body bags.

They need a good kick in the balls, like I said earlier. :fu

nothing Bacon has to worry about[/quote]

I think he means Bacon has a small dick. Dude, your lame attempts at comedy are quite funny :lol Keep it up.

-Ron

nothing Bacon has to worry about[/quote]

I think he means Bacon has a small dick. Dude, your lame attempts at comedy are quite funny :lol Keep it up.

-Ron[/quote]why are you so worried about Bacons dick :dunno

:agree why are you fags worried about my package… :wtf