Going on a trip

So, Tuesday I’m taking a trip to see Solomon Wickey, an Amish healer. Apparently he can heal by touch, and also recommends herbs based on your condition. I’ve read a lot about him, and mostly good things.

I’m really hoping he can heal me, but I’m a little skeptical.

For those of you that don’t know, I have Fibromyalgia. I’ve had it for about 9 years now. The medical description:

“Fibromyalgia is a chronic condition characterized by widespread pain in your muscles, ligaments and tendons, as well as fatigue and multiple tender points — places on your body where slight pressure causes pain.”

I’ve got some other stuff going on, but that’s the main thing.

So yeah, I really hope this works out, cause so far meds, exercise, therapy… nothing has been able to touch it besides pain meds, and those leave me completely useless.

I wish you the best, and I really hope this helps you out.

I can’t imagine going through what you go through

Well, I hope that goes well for you, Jennifer!

I’ve never heard of a person like that, but hopefully he can do wonders for you!

I’ll be sure to keep you in my thoughts/prayers this week. :slight_smile:

WOw how interesting

Keep us up to date wont you. I have treated a few people with Fibromyalgia,and usually recommend a supplement callled Fibroplex.

Have had some good results, but usually depends on how chronic the condition is

I’m looking forward to hearing about your experience

Oh wow that sounds very cool! I hope it works for you!

[quote=“cam elle toe, post: 1072902”]WOw how interesting

Keep us up to date wont you. I have treated a few people with Fibromyalgia,and usually recommend a supplement callled Fibroplex.

Have had some good results, but usually depends on how chronic the condition is

I’m looking forward to hearing about your experience[/quote]

I’ve never heard of Fibroplex, but if this doesn’t work out, I will definitely try it. :thumbup

If you cant get it over there, I will see about sending some over for you.

Its through a compay called Metagenics

[quote=“cam elle toe, post: 1072905”]If you cant get it over there, I will see about sending some over for you.

Its through a compay called Metagenics[/quote]

Looking it up now.

What would you say the success rate is?

I’ve had pain at about at 6 on a scale of 1-10 for a few years now, if that helps.

Let me know how it goes

My wife is convinced she has it too.

Just not as debilitating yet as it can be.

Good luck :slight_smile:

[quote=“Alien Allen, post: 1072907”]Let me know how it goes

My wife is convinced she has it too.

Just not as debilitating yet as it can be.

Good luck :)[/quote]

Oh I refuse to let it incapacitate me in any way. I’m much too stubborn. :smiley:

I’m sorry you’re wife has it. It’s truly an awful disease. :frowning:

[quote=“satinbutterfly, post: 1072906”]Looking it up now.

What would you say the success rate is?

I’ve had pain at about at 6 on a scale of 1-10 for a few years now, if that helps.[/quote]

I’ve always used it in conjunction with a homoeopathic remedy, and every case I’ve treated I’ve had SOME sort of improvement.

Also, major diet changes…cutting out wheat, milk and dairy…eating LOADS of fish and fish oil tablets…

Each case has been different, because I’m treating the PERSON, not the disease (if that makes sense)

So, I may give you and another sufferer 2 totally different remedies for the same condition

[quote=“cam elle toe, post: 1072909”]I’ve always used it in conjunction with a homoeopathic remedy, and every case I’ve treated I’ve had SOME sort of improvement.

Also, major diet changes…cutting out wheat, milk and dairy…eating LOADS of fish and fish oil tablets…

Each case has been different, because I’m treating the PERSON, not the disease (if that makes sense)

So, I may give you and another sufferer 2 totally different remedies for the same condition[/quote]

Ahhhh… k. Well if this doesn’t work for me I’ll be PM’ing you… :wink:

Thank you everyone for the support. I appreciate it, and I’ll update you guys on Wednesday. :slight_smile:

Good luck Jen :slight_smile:

I wish you the best with that Jennifer.

good luck. Fibromialgia is debilitating.

Damn, Jennifer, I didn’t know this.

The one thing I’ve found from posting on this forum, is most of us humanoids have some issue or another, me included. Even so, it’s hard to go though it and not feel like you’re alone.

So, I really wish you the best. I hope this works for you. You’re a good person, and deserve to have something good happen for you.

Let us know how it goes, and I’ll be thinking about you :slight_smile:

Good luck, honey! I’m really interested to hear how everything goes! :slight_smile:

Good luck beautiful, I wish you all the best and home this works.

In my thoughts Jen hugs

Good luck.

So I’m back.

Here’s the deal.

Apparently I’ve had a hole in my heart since I was born, which left me getting only 25% of the blood flow I should have been getting. My BP has always been really low, and last year I was hospitalized for what they thought was dehydration, but I’m now thinking it was related to this.

I’ve always tired really easy, and hell I’m tired most of the time without doing a damn thing.

And, he said it would be completely healed by morning. He said I’d feel like a completely different person. If my energy level since I saw him is any indication, I’m in for quite a treat tomorrow, cause I feel fantastic!

And, as for my fibro, it’s really an infection. He gave me a diet that I have to stick to for 15 days. Basically, I need to take Can-sol and L-Acidophilus, and eat no sugar, white flower, vinegar, mushrooms, prepared meats, canned goods or juices.

I was going to start tomorrow, but I think I need a lil time to prepare, because I’m thoroughly addicted to sugar (obviously).

So yeah… he was amazing. I’d recommend him to anyone who has any sort of health issues whatsoever. :nod:

I’ll give a full report tomorrow morning of how I’m feeling. :smiley: