Going to run car friday night!

:banana if it dont rain were findly going to see what the new motor runs,the 408 with 150 shot…playing it safe first time out … i got race gas in tank 117 octane…i got a full nitrous bottle…got cam corder batt. charged up!..so i guess im READY! WISH ME LUCK! will post slips when i get home friday night if i got time if not sat morning…hopefully i can rip of a 9.99 or better on the juice…time to beat below… joe will you do my video again…?? :gears

Cool Nos/Man. Good luck!

thanks steed im nevous… :o

ahhh, don’t worry. You’ll kick some ass!

i take some xannax before i race… :banana

Well good luck Nossie :dunno :dunno

good luck and yes I am sure joe will do it for you again. :slight_smile:

Good luck Nos/Man. If all goes well and Im able to finish a few last minute things Ill be runnin mines at the Friday night TNT then maybe Ill get to run with the Outlaw Street Stangs on Saturday night. :gears http://www.offtopicz.com/forums/smilies_mod/upload/aaafedfb68200fc62d9117478556df0e.gif

Kick ass man!! :banana :banana :rock :rock

good luck man!!! i am going to saturday’s TNT to fine tune the car for the shootout… i’m a little nervous too. i am pushing almost 72k miles on a stock bottom end and clutch.

good luck too all… :gears :agree :gears :banana :banana

Let me do the vid this time. Show my skeeeewz.

[quote=HOTRODSnBOOZE]Let me do the vid this time. Show my skeeeewz.[/quote]whats skeeeewz…???

its hotRods_n_ghetto talk, for skilllz (i am assuming)

holy shizz u fast nos man :rock :kneeljoe

[quote=sp3nis]holy shizz u fast nos man :rock :kneeljoe[/quote]nah last time was only 351w 60 0ver less compression less cam…less cubes but 175 on it…10.59/130 mph…i got to beat that … :banana

My vidya editing skeeewz bouyeee.

My vidya editing skeeewz bouyeee.[/quote]

=more hotrods_n_ghetto talk :booze

My vidya editing skeeewz bouyeee.[/quote]so you want to skeeeewz up my video uh… :banana just let me know …tommorrows closer today…hey my EMOTICONS i only got this and this showing up,thats all ??? :banana :lol 2 of them ???

ok all ready … :banana you wont hear back from me till after track,seeyouall … :gears later