Got my divorce papers today

umm yeah…

That’s huge, hon. We’re all here if you need to scream and be upset.

Even if the relationship is over, and it’s better that it’s over, there are a lot of feelings. It’s a huge change in perspective.

You’re a strong lady, Audra. You’ll pull through better than ever.

So sorry it’s come to that:( but I hope you can now move on with your life well.:slight_smile:

Hmm…not sure what to say, since I’ve never been in that situation. But, I hope it all works out for the best. :slight_smile:

If ya need someone to talk to, cry to, Im here for ya. I havent been there so I dont really know what the right thing is to say but I wish that it all goes well for you and your kids. You seem like a very smart and wise woman and I have faith that you will know what to do when any situation arises. :slight_smile:

puking seems to be the thing I feel like doing right now…

Are you sad that its coming to an end or glad that its finally gonna be over? Sorry for being nosy. I just dont know how I would feel, I guess it all depended on why and how the divorce came about.

does both make any sense?

How long were ya’ll married?

Im sorry to hear that Pony :frowning: I know we dont know eachother well… but I seriously feel for what you must be going thru right now. I was extremely close to getting a divorce. And it was the worst time of my life. I cant possibly imagine what you are going thru right now. As stupid as it may sound, try and believe that everything happens for a reason. The one you are supposed to be with is out there somewhere. It seems like you have a good support team here and I am sure you have many people that you can turn to if you need a shoulder to cry on. I am one of them.

I’m so sorry Audra. I’m only 16 but if you want to talk im here. Sorry again.

I’m so sorry to hear that Audra. If you need to talk, you know how to reach me.

we’re all here you Audra…

That was pretty fast.

Audra, I know Im a goofball at times but I know when to be serious. If you need to talk dont hesitate.

Audra I am very sorry. Believe me, I know that sick feeling alll too well. :frowning: You should come to visit me. :slight_smile: We could have a great time. Just stay strong. I do know that is hard too… I break down alot still.

I’m sorry to hear all this has to happen to you. And yes, we’re all here for you.

Ah, Audra.

It is hard going through a divorce, but for me it was my choice and it was very much what I needed to happen, there just was no choice for anything other than that, so I was extremely happy that I did it.

I don’t know all the ins and outs, but I know you have been upset and found things difficult of late.

You are strong though and your way is up from here girl. You’ll be OK.

You are very well liked on here and you have options so that you won’t be entirely on your own.

You take care OK.

You have the most precious thing in life to keep you going - that is that you are a mum! Nothing beats that. :slight_smile: :wink: