Gotta love religion

http://www.iol.co.za/index.php?set_id=1&click_id=3&art_id=qw1119098341918B265

WTF is wrong with people…kid rapes his neighbors dog, priest crucifys a young nun…WHAT NEXT!

What gives him the right to decide whether he can take someones life or not. What a sick, sick man.

:dunno

well it was in the name of god so I guess it makes it ok…WTF…that is why I think religion is bullshit

:wtf

now… who has the 12 gauge that wants to visit romania again?

I hope I do not offend anyone…

but NEVER gage religion on the catholic faith. Its a cult that has not been created by God.

Wanna know who the anti-christ will be…watch the catholics.

Even a devout Catholic told me the next Pope after our current one is to be way beyond corrupt!

Re: RE: gotta love religion

[quote=CareBear3030]I hope I do not offend anyone…

but NEVER gage religion on the catholic faith. Its a cult that has not been created by God.

Wanna know who the anti-christ will be…watch the catholics.

Even a devout Catholic told me the next Pope after our current one is to be way beyond corrupt![/quote]

i hope i do not offend you or anyone else

nah, ill keepy my comments to myself :smiley:

Politics and religion “Let the war begin” :smiley:

Not interested in either one

we all have our individual opinions, of which some may be exact or similar to others, but some may be completely different…

so nope, no war…

yet :smiley:

I do believe in god-- well sort of, I have my disbeliefs… BUT, I think it is wrong for any priest say to donate atleast 10-15% of your income to the church! I cant donate 10,000 dollars to a church!!! HELLO, I cant afford that!. lol… But anyways, I also believe that some churches are cults.

no offence to anyone but all churches are cults V

[quote=UncleBacon]no offence to anyone but all churches are cults V[/quote] :lol