Goverment terrorist warning posters

These seem to be popping up lately

http://aenrion.pwp.blueyonder.co.uk/terror.jpg

I get it now good thread lol

Ive only seen the top one, it is advertised heavily.

I don’t get it.

Sorry, ive just got it.

They are photoshopped right? What do they mean?

They are basically a pisstake of the Governments efforts to prevent terrorism

haha. i love the last one.

simple yet effective.

The government there isn’t doing a good job?

Probably not, im more concerned with trivial matters myself.

The originals are far too boring lol these wont work anyway, people always sit around expecting others to do something about it

take for example people that get mugged on busses and trains, no one interveens because they expect others to do so

people get mugged on busses?!

people dont interveen because people have been scared into believeing that the mugger has a sharp weapon hidden somewhere.

fair enough.

but you do get the people like the dude up north who stopped a terrorist attack by taking out the guy.

[quote=“Pete Mitchell, post: 1089328”]

but you do get the people like the dude up north who stopped a terrorist attack by taking out the guy.[/quote]

Yea like the goverment is working behind the scene protecting our country from harm, what making stupid posters to be abused on the internetz lol takes a normal civilian to stop a terrorist attack lol says it all, though i wouldt go believing all thats said in the news, ecspecially the beeb and daily mail

no. that definitely happened. lol

and the chances are you won’t hear about the real actions they’re taking.
as it wouldn’t be the best idea to harp to the world about how we’re going to nail terrorists…in the similar way that its not a great idea to email afghans the exact location of all our apaches…

[quote=“Pete Mitchell, post: 1089330”]no. that definitely happened. lol

and the chances are you won’t hear about the real actions they’re taking.
as it wouldn’t be the best idea to harp to the world about how we’re going to nail terrorists…in the similar way that its not a great idea to email afghans the exact location of all our apaches…[/quote]

I know it happend, but its a very exagerated story like everything on the news is

Aint like they cant hear em coming for half a mile lol surely you mean aircraft carriers and frigates?

[quote=“Pete Mitchell, post: 1089328”]people get mugged on busses?!

people dont interveen because people have been scared into believeing that the mugger has a sharp weapon hidden somewhere.

fair enough.

but you do get the people like the dude up north who stopped a terrorist attack by taking out the guy.[/quote]

Actually, some people stagged a kidnapping in the middle of New York, when it was really busy, to see if anyone would notice and react. They had a shabby looking man a young girl on the sidewalk, the girl was screaming and struggling as the man dragged her down the side-walk, she was yelling things we tell are kids to yell in these situations “This isn’t my mommy or daddy” “I’m being kidnapped” “Fire” etc. And not one person took notice, until a few boys on bikes realized what was going on, and stopped the kidnapping.

Everyone just figured it was a kid having a temper-tantrum. But if they would have stopped to look or listen to what the kid was doing and saying, they would have realized what was really going on.

the experiement scared the shit out of me.

[quote=“333halfabeast, post: 1089320”]I don’t get it.[/quote]:homo:

Here in Oz you can “dob in” a terrorist, and you only need the tiniest inkling of something “suspicious”

so, perfectly innocent containers in a garbage can be mixconstrued as something more sinister, and an innocent “terrorst” may be dobbed in for nothing

Does this help?

I love it. :thumbup