Greeting cards

Just curious how many people here send out Easter cards?
Or cards in general.

I send cards for nothing.

Unless it is somebody I do not get to see or talk too much.

Biggest waste of money there ever was.

I do. For all holidays, birthdays, anniversaries, etc.

Some I give in person though.

I do… I love cards. :smiley:

I don’t send Easter cards, but I’ll send cards for like birthday, holidays, etc. Just the usual.

The reason why I asked is because I got a Easter card today.
It was sweet of her to do!:slight_smile:

[quote=“Alien Allen, post: 1088450”]I send cards for nothing.

Unless it is somebody I do not get to see or talk too much.

Biggest waste of money there ever was.[/QUOTE]

You don’t get to see or talk to me too much. Just sayin’… :cool

Howzabout sending me a card or six for any occasion? :smiley: :wink:

Just recently, I’ve gotten into making cards. That can get pretty elaborate and detailed too.

If you take your time, they can look 100% better than anything you can buy out there.

Well I am not a card person. I send gifts, flowers, perfume, the occasional sweatshirt.
You know the usual.

[quote=“RedRyder, post: 1088456”]Just recently, I’ve gotten into making cards. That can get pretty elaborate and detailed too.

If you take your time, they can look 100% better than anything you can buy out there.[/quote]
Oh, you use a computer program to make cards, eh?

No. I use decorative card stock and decorative papers (like paper used for scrapbooking) along with any little trinkets and dodads you can find or buy.

[quote=“NuckingFuts, post: 1088457”]Well I am not a card person. I send gifts, flowers, perfume, the occasional sweatshirt.
You know the usual.[/QUOTE]

Ummmmm… sure. The usual. :smiley:

Oh, so you decorate it all up and make it all nice and sparkly sounds like. So, are you the one who makes them cards that gets the sparkles all over everything after you open it? lol :stuck_out_tongue:

[quote=“RedRyder, post: 1088455”]You don’t get to see or talk to me too much. Just sayin’… :cool

Howzabout sending me a card for SEX on any occasion? :smiley: ;)[/quote]
Is this what you meant :ninja

or was it tokenz? :24:

FYI… I have The Dr. but have not shipped it yet. Gotta find the right size box to ship it in so it will not break. :cool

[quote=“Alien Allen, post: 1088462”]Is this what you meant :ninja

or was it tokenz? :24:

FYI… I have The Dr. but have not shipped it yet. Gotta find the right size box to ship it in so it will not break. :cool[/QUOTE]

Either one will do just fine. :ninja

Smart ass that you are… :wink:

Awesome on the FYI. I’d actually given up hope… :smiley:

To be honest, I reaaally… hate…cards.
I hate buying them, I hate getting them (I know, that’s terrible), but really, unless they’re made by the person giving it to me, it means nothing to me.

… or unless it’s like one of those cool Spencers cards with a pop up dick. shrugs

I send Christmas cards and birthday cards… and Mothers and Fathers Day cards now that I dont live close to them!

I like cards and love to get them, actually V sent me and Morgan one the other day. My hubby sends them too and I gush everytime. I need to get some Easter cards for my friends now checks watch I better hurry up!!!
Red ,I use to stamp cards all the time its way fun but I dont have time for that anymore :frowning:

i never send any cards. no matter what. i dont care who it is. waste of my money.

I use stamps also. I make time because I get together with friends every couple of weeks or so. We make 20 or more at a time each. It’s really fun with a group. You can share supplies and ideas. And catch up on the latest gossip.

If you don’t have friends who are willing, you can check with a card shop in your area. Some offer classes or get togethers. They provide everything you need for a fee.