Grossest thing you ever ate?

Just wondering… I’ve never ate anything unique like snails or crawfish or anything… I did piss in my mouth once by accident but we won’t talk about that.

grosses thing was probably squirrl that my brother/friend, tony, made me eat.

Play-Doh

I ate dove once, it tasted like some shitty ass dark meat chicken

blood. i used to get hurt all the time. i raced BMX for 5 ot 6 years before i got my car and got a ton of stitches doing that… but the worst time was 2 summers ago, me and my friends built a rope swing that went over a creek and back (hung from a huge tree) well we it was up and running for a month or so. we used a ski rope. well i was up for some fun one day and we went back to the swing. i guess it was my luck… i got a running start got way up in the air, then POP, the fuckin rope broke… 15 stitches in my eyelid… 10 in my kneecap. hurt my knee. i landed on rocks from about 12 feet up and going fast. i bled so bad. head wounds wont stop bleeding. sorry for the gross story, but blood tastes soo bad.

hippopotamus vagina…it tasted horrible, but you get a HUGE plate of it. http://www.abestweb.com/smilies/bullwhip.gif

tomatos!! :barf :barf :barf

Fuckin oysters are disgusting.

I tried to eat a piece of octopus at a sushi restaurant one time. It wasn’t cooked or anything like calamari. Maybe they had boiled it or something but it just looked like…a big dead fucking octopus. The dude cut me off a small piece and it was like rubber. I chewed and chewed but couldn’t get it down.

Snails are not bad because they just taste like garlic but the texture is similar to what I would imagine a booger would be like.

Frog legs are pretty rude too…i put a set on my plate at a buffet one time because i like to try everything but couldn’t bring myself to eat them because…well because they are fucking frog legs.

Wha? You live in Georgia and have never eaten crawfish? I loves me some crawdaddies!!!
I can’t really think of the grossest thing I’ve ever eaten. Well, once when I was in Malta I had some spaghetti with octopus sauce. It was just like regular spaghetti sauce besept it had octopus instead of meatballs or whatever. Still had the beak and tentacles with the suction cups and everything. It was gross looking but tasted good as hell!!

I drank a bottle of wishbone robusto italian dressing… for money. People were grossed out but I like it… i can drink it with no problem… Probably not the healthiest thing i’ve ever done… :banana

Anway snails, oysters etc… all that isnt really gross people eat those daily… i dont mind them. As for grossest… has to be spoiled milk. :barf

I did fear factorn in a club one night and one $50 bucks I drank a fish shake…well thats the best way I can put it…it was made from fish guts and eyes and what ever else

http://www.abestweb.com/smilies/homer.gif mmmmm, wishbone italian dressing

Re: RE: Grossest thing you ever ate?

Thats my favorite dressing…i eat it on everything…literally :smiley:

:barf :barf :barf :barf :barf :barf :barf :barf :barf :barf :barf

We were at my friends house one night playing poker and she had some very strange people over there… anyways, they were smoking cig and flicking them into this cup that had alittle tea in it, as well as strawberry tops and some other sick shit… Well dude jumps up and say if you pay me 20 dollars I will drink that…Everyone agreed they would… so he drank it… This gave a different guy another idea. Ill let yall make your own creation and Ill drink it for 20 bucks… So our friend danny and alden go into the other room and make this “creation” for him. They broke an egg over their weewee and let it drip into the cup YUCK. they also put a bunch of other shit in there… and the other dude drank this shit down!! IT was discusting. Needless to say they both pucked alot taht night.

:barf :barf :barf :barf :barf :barf :barf :barf :barf :barf :barf

I’d have to say a dirty vagina. :smiley: one bath every other day equals teh no good for eating teh pussah. :lol

moral of story: women require showers at least once a day. :smiley:

[quote=StangTang]I’d have to say a dirty vagina. :smiley: one bath every other day equals teh no good for eating teh pussah. :lol

moral of story: women require showers at least once a day. :D[/quote]
:barf
I ate my own lugey once for $40, and it tasted horrible, but fuck, it was worth it :smiley:

[quote=StangTang]I’d have to say a dirty vagina. :smiley: one bath every other day equals teh no good for eating teh pussah. :lol

ah fuck dude. that’s kinda gross. :barf

Very true… i didnt think of that. Maybe cause i guess you are not actually swallowing something… :rofl

wow you would never be able to live at my house…

Okay okay. dont know if anyone here has heard of Balut.
Its a fertilized duck egg that has been buried or incubated for a while to let the embryo grow into a duck fetus. Yuo crack the shell and drink the juice and eat the small baby duck, feet beak and all. YUMMY!. I tried one when I was in the Phillippines. :barf