Hagar shits on David Lee Roth

During Van Halen’s reign… Hagar was the better vocalist.

I don’t care wtf you say but… Here’s a poll.

no no and no

Van Halen isnt Van Halen without DLR

[quote=“cam elle toe, post: 1077675”]no no and no

Van Halen isnt Van Halen without DLR[/quote]

:homo: Sorry, I’m old school when it comes to that. Hagar was great when he was with Montrose though.

VH got a little too fru fru after their second album IMO, even with DLR. I had their third, but quit buying the stuff after that.

[quote=“cam elle toe, post: 1077675”]no no and no

Van Halen isnt Van Halen without DLR[/quote]

:homo:too. It’s just not the same. Liked Sammy solo, but HATED him with VH. Just not a good fit. And what the hell were they thinking with Gary Cherone? Like him as a vocalist (I even liked Extreme), but he was certainly not right for VH.

Neither was better than the other. IMO

Just different

Dana clean the wax out of your ears again youre so wrong on that one :slight_smile:

It’s all about DLR for me also, it’s not Van Hagar…as much as some would like to believe. :ninja

Don’t care that much for their music, but their first album definitely changed the way things were played. To me, their first album was their best.

Another band that did that was the Cars. I feel that their first album is almost like their Greatest Hits Album.

Oh well, to each their own.

Van Halen = Diamond Dave

accept no substitutes…

oooh sister…that one will haunt you. :wink:

That’s why it’s in the past tense. . .:wink:

I still like Extreme… My fav song is Hole Hearted…:nod:

van halen without roth is like bon jovi without jon

I was so hoping this was an actual news story…imagine my disappointment when I discovered it was actually an opinion poll… :stuck_out_tongue:

…and in keeping with that theme…

My brother came up with a parody of that called “Who Farted?” Not very original…but it was his delivery that made it…and dealt it… :stuck_out_tongue: