Haha just got banned from the CORRAL

:banana I CUZZED these fukers out …told me i needed hooked on phoniz…there anit no help over there anyhow ,cause i know everything :gears :lol :rofl…hey its says im a crack addict, :wtf never tryed it … :dunno …what im i going to be next??? :cool

You :rock Nos Man!! I haven’t got banned from anything yet… http://www.offtopicz.com/forums/smilies_mod/upload/aba0f687474a4e500a3dbb386ecf8445.gif

whats the corral?

Re: RE: haha just got banned from the CORRAL

ah, yer just not tryin hard enough :lol

www.corral.net

sucks ass anyway… same with stangnet… they all blow.

looks like a good time to register at moddedmustangs.com :booze

why would someone go there.?.? its just another mustang forum… :barf

:smiley: :smiley:

:fu

ahh for now… but one day - it will be something special

Corral sux…stangnet sux…only has a decent classified section…psh

ah, yer just not tryin hard enough :lol[/quote]

Ooh Ooh! I know, I can go on MF and talk all kinds of smack and Joe can tell Amanda to Ban me!!! http://www.offtopicz.com/forums/smilies_mod/upload/9893646e8cce65834a3d624e97b50991.gif

Gary, pretty soon your guna get banned from the United States at the rate your going. :laughing

lmao booze…way to go nossie

the told me i could spell ,and i need a puntucation filter …they just dont know me ,i told tham i would kick there ass ,and they were a m/fer and a sister fker too …and is dad ride him too…fk them ,they aint got shit over there ,as for as info …i know it all … :banana im trouble whereever i go … :lol

your doing ok here nos

yeah like your sig man …top down so my hair can blow ,8 ball i sell at by the gram,ladies on side by waiting just to say high… :cool post the song track… :banana

damn dude, maybe you should get hooked on phonics! :rofl jk

everything is a riot with the nos man

nice…got stick with shrooms…haha

shoul i rejoin under new e mail add… :smiley: i can be the gm killer#2 :rofl

do it nos…you gotta…that would be hilarious