Hahaha damn

Most users ever online was 60, Today at 09:12 PM.

Gee, I wonder why. LOL

That error shit was freaking me out man.

Same here. I was glad the wife was having problems too! I thought maybe I had post-whored too much the past couple days :slight_smile:

So that is why it crashed… hmmm…’

lol

I know there are a few more things that need to be done, but looks like it is all good right now.

so it wasnt just a few small problems with the site, it just whent budabudblingblingthththththt.

Glad it is back up and running again. I thought it was work blocking it or something. Then at home I got the same message so I knew it was something else.

Thats the same thing I was trippin on. :unsure:

still some bugs but welcome back everyone

[quote=“vshayes, post: 320724”]So that is why it crashed… hmmm…’

lol

I know there are a few more things that need to be done, but looks like it is all good right now.[/quote]

nah that’s from AFTER it got back up and running. That’s about the time it actually connected. EVERYONE popped in lookin to get their OTz fix.

LOL I was seriously tripping. I was looking up the error code and trying to find a way to fix it.(cause I thought it was my shit.) I felt like a crack head.

worse than any drug out there…Otz

besides tim, james i think you were the first one on.

I know, I just randomly clicked the site on my favorites and it came up.

yeahhh right. if you were like any of us you probably just kept pressing the reload button all day long wondering what was up

I really wasn’t. I was busy trying to keep up with people on another forum.

edit: I was clicking the link randomly throughout the entire evening though.

See this Just proves how overly addicting This place is…

HAH! That’s what I was doing, too, Boomer! I thought it was just on my end. I even contacted vBulletin and they said it was just this forum and I had to wait until our administrator fixed it…

…and I did like James was doing, but I did it all day and night…I kept thinking it was just a dream and that it would pop up…

When it finally popped up, I creamed myself.

you too

LMAO. dude your a trip.

well i admit i tried several times yesterday to get on here and finally gave up around 10:30ish and went to bed.