Hahahahahahaha

:rofl :rofl :rofl :rofl :rofl :rofl :rofl :rofl :rofl :rofl :rofl :rofl :rofl :rofl :rofl :rofl :rofl :rofl :rofl :rofl :rofl :rofl at viper-gts new name… :owned

Yeah, and that’s one of the reasons I get pissed so easily =| I’m not fucking gay. I think you guys are friggin’ homophobes.

Wow…that is funny as fuck

Re: RE: hahahahahahaha…

i am a homophobe…is that a problem?

Seems like you’re phobic of being gay…

Ok, this is all I’m gonna say. Supposedly, I’m immature, right? Look at what you’re doing :dunno Seems like I’m more mature. I don’t really get kicks out of a dinky little title. But it will be funny when I get the person back. I’m not afraid of being gay, I’m straight. I just am getting tired of being called gay.

wasn’t me :dunno

Didn’t say it was you.

i know, i was just saying…THAT IT WASN"T ME

The more you stress that, the more I know it’s you.

sorry dude, wasn’t me :fu

whoa little man, take it easy… mine supposedly says that i think bacon is hot… well, thats not true, but its what i got for now, and im gonna leave it that way… :dunno

just take it easy…grab some :booze :smiley:

Look lemon, I normally wouldn’t get bothered by this. But I get called gay on DF, and I get called gay at school now. For no reasons. So now, I get called gay at a third place? It’s pretty hard to take it easy.

[quote=Viper-GTS]Look lemon, I normally wouldn’t get bothered by this. But I get called gay on DF, and I get called gay at school now. For no reasons. So now, I get called gay at a third place? It’s pretty hard to take it easy.[/quote] shit dude, sorry but in you look gay. not really but its funny to watch you blow up like this. maybe if you didn’t get all crazy like when people pick on you it wouldn’t be too bad. why don’ t you just give your own self a new title? thats what i did.

You claim to be mature, yet you’re blowing up over nonsense. That to me is immaturity. Look at my title, am I mad? nah. Cause I know Bacon has been to San Fran and loves the gay strip clubs.

Will he get mad about that? nah.

Why not? Maturity. Take things with a grain of salt for a change, laugh it off It’s only the internet.

well, i get called gay alot as well, but i just deny and move on… no biggie… plus i think that the person saying that im gay is just saying to make himself feel better…

Read my posts in this thread =) Have I once blown up?

Wow, is this ‘I Get Called Gay Alot Non Anonymous’?

The I.G.C.G.A.N.A?

No, I just used bad words.

aka not taking this as a joke and blowing up and immaturely calling people names.

Get the point yet?