Halloween Around The Corner

My favorite holiday. Everything is quiet, horror movies on TV. You get that creepy “I’m being followed”, chill-down-your-spine feeling. It seems to get darker earlier each night. It feels like it’s dark even during the day. And I get to decorate my room all dark and Halloween-like. It’s my favorite holiday. Well, that and Christmas. God, I can’t wait for Halloween this year!!!

I’m really excited for Halloween too. My friends from work and I may go to another ex-coworkers college out of town to party. We’re gonna be sexy cowgirls, because my mustang is my horse. :smiley:

And my dog Daisy is gonna be a bumblebee, because my mom bought her a costume for last year, but last year I had to work.

Same routine for me since I was 9. I’ll dress up as Ghostface from Scream 3, walk around a neighborhood and attack children till they shit themselves, steal their candy, go get more free candy, go to a church and give them heartattacks, dye my hair red, orange, black, or green or silver. Then go to the Moose Lodge and watch Jason movies and party. I love Halloween.

Re: RE: Halloween Around The Corner

:tard

That is so mean. Poor kids. :frowning:

Dying hair is fun though. Although I did that one year and although it said it was temporary, it stayed in my hair forever.

OHH>> Buddy, I am gonna KICK you monkey ass now!! You steal candy from kids?? WTF is wrong with that picture?

I dare (triple dog dare) someone to steal my kids candy, they will be shitting out my blood for the next year!! I swear I will whoop some childs ass!

:lol I go to Eckards, (Which is now CVS out here) and get that Temporary spray shit. I’ll have to tell you the name later when I get my yearly bottle or 10 :lol It’s an amazing product. It also doubles as hairspray while it’s in. It’s so fun. Me and my friend had a fight with that shit. He ended up with pink and green hair and I had red and black.

Don’t worry V, I’ll leave your kids alone. :smiley:

[quote=vshayes]OHH>> Buddy, I am gonna KICK you monkey ass now!! You steal candy from kids?? WTF is wrong with that picture?

I dare (triple dog dare) someone to steal my kids candy, they will be shitting out my blood for the next year!! I swear I will whoop some childs ass![/quote]

WOoooooaaaah.

Remind me NEVER to mess with Austin, even if I am TOTALLY kidding. lol.

Veronica take your death cloud away!! :rofl

lol! :slight_smile: They better know to never screw with my kids!

I’m going to paint my balls blue to go with the old status…hahaha

sounds good chris,Sniper if i saw you messing with my kidds or anyones kidds and steeling ther candy beleave me you’d never do it again. :tard never mess with the little ones, my 9 year old grandson would kick you in the nuts anyway. :smiley: and take your candy :owned

Haha.

Who wants to bet on how long it’ll take before Bacon gets arrested.

I put $5 on 10 mins!

I put $200 on 5 minutes.

i havent done anything for halloween since i was 15 handing out candy at my aunts house while my younger sister and younger cousins went out.

hey viper are you a mischieft night kid. do you go out and destroy peoples property.

Sure, with silly string.

Hey Haus…I’m having a huge bash at my house. If anyone is in the Philly/Lehigh Valley area and needs something to do swing on by. It’s on the 29th…liquer, single women, costumes haunted house…what more could you want?

oh really. where you close too. i see it says eastern PA. i live in Quakertown. will Tim and steed be there

If your ever up in minnesota on halloween, and wanna silly string someones house, find mine, but look out for me and my gun when ya do it :smiley:

They will be invited, dont know yet if they’ll come. So far I’ve got about 30 people coming, all in costume. I live in Easton (actually Wilson) if you’re interested. Pm if you are and I’ll give ya the info.