Halloween party

If you are close to Valdosta, then you are invited to our halloween party. Its gonna be kick ass… Im gonna be a naughty girl scout! lol Trying to get joe to dress up. If you will be close to here, the party is friday the 28th, at our house in valdosta.

what are yall being for halloween?

im not going as anything except a father. my best friend and her fiancee are going trick or treating as a joke and they want me to pretend im the father. hes going as bum and she’s going as a GI ho. :lol

[quote=vshayes]If you are close to Valdosta, then you are invited to our halloween party. Its gonna be kick ass… Im gonna be a naughty girl scout! lol Trying to get joe to dress up. If you will be close to here, the party is friday the 28th, at our house in valdosta.

what are yall being for halloween?[/quote]

28th, I’m going to see Saw 2 :rock

[quote=Dodge_Sniper][quote=vshayes]If you are close to Valdosta, then you are invited to our halloween party. Its gonna be kick ass… Im gonna be a naughty girl scout! lol Trying to get joe to dress up. If you will be close to here, the party is friday the 28th, at our house in valdosta.

28th, I’m going to see Saw 2 :rock[/quote]

since its an R rated movie i guess mommy or daddy’s taking you.

some friends and I are going as the brady bunch

[quote=Haus][quote=Dodge_Sniper][quote=vshayes]If you are close to Valdosta, then you are invited to our halloween party. Its gonna be kick ass… Im gonna be a naughty girl scout! lol Trying to get joe to dress up. If you will be close to here, the party is friday the 28th, at our house in valdosta.

28th, I’m going to see Saw 2 :rock[/quote]

since its an R rated movie i guess mommy or daddy’s taking you.[/quote]

My mom’s buying a ticket, but then she’s gonan leave before it starts.

take pics

I wanna see pics of the Naughty Girl Scout and of GI Ho… HELLA!!! :smiley:

I’m going to be a dirty sailor I guess… I dunno.

i have 2 costume options… as you may have read- im looking for a plug for my socket … costume i saw at the store and made me lol… :smiley:

then i am dr. love the sex instructor… buncha friends are going to the bar in different dr costumes… we all have lab coats with the following names…
the proctologist dr. ben dover
the gynocologist dr mike hunt

we have a naughty nurse and then me the hot sex instructor :hump

forget pictures, get video…

btw, i should post up some pictures from last years halloween

Yes you should post them up.

just a couple, they really dont do it any justice

couple more

more -

gdfdgdf

NOICE!!! :rock