Hangover shakes

Yeah. I got 'em. By this time I felt like getting online last night, or should I say early this morning, I couldn’t even focus on the keyboard.

10 beerz will do that to ya.:Drunk_emoticon

Follow this recipe to cure a hangover.

[FONT=verdana][SIZE=2]Be EXTREMELY careful when adding orange flower water to this drink! It can very easily overwhelm, making the drink taste like perfume. You want a light, flowery touch, so no more than 3 or 4 drops.[/SIZE][/FONT]
[FONT=verdana][SIZE=2] [/SIZE][/FONT]

[LIST][FONT=verdana][SIZE=2]
[] 1-1/2 ounces gin (Old Tom gin if you can get it)
[
] 1/2 ounce lemon juice
[] 1/2 ounce lime juice
[
] 1 ounce simple syrup
[] 3-4 drops orange flower water
[
] 2 drops vanilla extract (very optional; there’s some controversy over whether this was ever really used, but it does add a nice touch)
[] 2 ounces cream
[
] 1 egg white
[*] Soda water[/SIZE][/FONT]
[/LIST]
[FONT=verdana][SIZE=2]Shake all ingredients except the soda water WITHOUT ICE very vigorously for at least one minute, preferably longer – the longer the better. Then add ice and shake for 1-2 minutes, as long as you can manage, until extremely cold and frothy. Strain into a tall thin glass, or a very large old fashioned glass, and top with soda water. Stir gently.[/SIZE][/FONT]

or much simpler get down chemist and get some dyoralite, replaces all the fluids and that the body has lost

Ugh I had to sit through my nieces birthday party on Sunday with the hangover shakes. I felt fine, but had the stupid shakes from it.

A powerade or gatorade does wonders for me the following day.

[quote=“Darrell, post: 1081326”]Follow this recipe to cure a hangover.

[FONT=verdana][SIZE=2]Be EXTREMELY careful when adding orange flower water to this drink! It can very easily overwhelm, making the drink taste like perfume. You want a light, flowery touch, so no more than 3 or 4 drops.[/SIZE][/FONT]

[LIST]
[][FONT=verdana][SIZE=2]
[
]1-1/2 ounces gin (Old Tom gin if you can get it)
[]1/2 ounce lemon juice
[
]1/2 ounce lime juice
[]1 ounce simple syrup
[
]3-4 drops orange flower water
[]2 drops vanilla extract (very optional; there’s some controversy over whether this was ever really used, but it does add a nice touch)
[
]2 ounces cream
[]1 egg white
[
]Soda water[/SIZE][/FONT]
[/LIST][FONT=verdana][SIZE=2]Shake all ingredients except the soda water WITHOUT ICE very vigorously for at least one minute, preferably longer – the longer the better. Then add ice and shake for 1-2 minutes, as long as you can manage, until extremely cold and frothy. Strain into a tall thin glass, or a very large old fashioned glass, and top with soda water. Stir gently.[/SIZE][/FONT][/quote]Damn bro! I don’t even think there’s anywhere to find orange flower water where I live. My hangover might be gone by the time I get all that together.

Thanx for the recipe though!:thumbup

[quote=“ConTRo13R, post: 1081327”]or much simpler get down chemist and get some dyoralite, replaces all the fluids and that the body has lost[/quote]Workin on getting lots of fluids right now.:nod:

[quote=“AnitaBeer, post: 1081328”]Ugh I had to sit through my nieces birthday party on Sunday with the hangover shakes. I felt fine, but had the stupid shakes from it.[/quote]Same here. I don’t have a headache. I do feel a little dizzy but these shakes are what’s getting me.

More fluids please.

Not just fluids that stuff replaces, also all the minerals that you have flushed out, all important ones like pottasium and the like

[quote=“KpAtch3s, post: 1081329”]A powerade or gatorade does wonders for me the following day.[/quote]I’ve heard through a couple people that the stuff’s bad for ya.

LOL! Like drinking in excess isn’t.:24:

I agree with the gatorade. I just decided I wanted Taco Johns instead of going into the gas station. LOL so I got the greesy breakfast, but not the good liquids. I just drank water til I felt like if someone poked me I’d explode. :24:

[quote=“ConTRo13R, post: 1081331”]Not just fluids that stuff replaces, also all the minerals that you have flushed out, all important ones like pottasium and the like[/quote]Maybe I’ll grab a few bananas while I’m out today.

Man I’m glad I have the day off.

[quote=“AnitaBeer, post: 1081333”]I agree with the gatorade. I just decided I wanted Taco Johns instead of going into the gas station. LOL so I got the greesy breakfast, but not the good liquids. I just drank water til I felt like if someone poked me I’d explode. :24:[/quote]I’m doing lots of water right now.

I know warm water’s supposed to be better but, I can’t bring myself to drink it.

Wouldn’t that make me pee more?

[quote=“shocker69, post: 1081334”]Maybe I’ll grab a few bananas while I’m out today.

Man I’m glad I have the day off.[/quote]

that’l help to lol i seem to be very knowledgable in the hangover department…not that i ever get em, i tend to either be fine or have alcohal poisening

I don’t get hangovers! :smiley:

[quote=“shocker69, post: 1081335”]I’m doing lots of water right now.

I know warm water’s supposed to be better but, I can’t bring myself to drink it.

Wouldn’t that make me pee more?[/quote]

ICK I couldn’t drink warm water either. But I’ve never heard that. So maybe next time I’ll just drink hot tea.

[quote=“shocker69, post: 1081332”]I’ve heard through a couple people that the stuff’s bad for ya.

LOL! Like drinking in excess isn’t.:24:[/quote]

Haha, I’ve heard it’s bad if you drink it just to drink it. Otherwise after a work out or heavy drinking it helps replace some all the good stuff. Who knows, it helps me though!

Typically I get em from keg beer and jag. But I was dumb and drank beer, then vodka redbulls, then took some shots, and went back to beer. I wasn’t thinking AT ALL lol.

A way to prevent hang overs is to drink water as you drink. I enjoy shots so I always follow it with a glass of water and it helps tremendously.

Well… I drink neither, so that’s possibly why! :smiley:

[quote=“shocker69, post: 1081334”]Maybe I’ll grab a few bananas while I’m out today.

Man I’m glad I have the day off.[/quote]

Poor you.

[quote=“shocker69, post: 1081335”]I’m doing lots of water right now.

Wouldn’t that make me pee more?[/quote]

The water flushes you out.

Also you can take some vitamin D and C they also get trashed by drinking.

[quote=“ConTRo13R, post: 1081336”]that’l help to lol i seem to be very knowledgable in the hangover department…not that i ever get em, i tend to either be fine or have alcohal poisening[/quote]+1

[quote=“satinbutterfly, post: 1081337”]I don’t get hangovers! :D[/quote]I hate you!:jk

[quote=“AnitaBeer, post: 1081338”]ICK I couldn’t drink warm water either. But I’ve never heard that. So maybe next time I’ll just drink hot tea.[/quote]Yeah. Warm water has that effect on people. I know people that’ve waited untill a friend falls asleep & sneaks their finger into a glass of warm water to make tham piss themselves.

I have great friends.:smiley: