Happy Cinco De Mayo Bitches!

Is this celebrated nationwide? It’s huge here in Texas…This is what I’m doing tonight!!! I’m on my 4th margarita :smiley: and they are homemade and super strong…All I gotta say is I better be getting some tonight from Matt!!!
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v480/breakfastsurreal/Photo65-1.jpg

there’s only an 1hr and 20 minutes left

and

:badlink:

nevermind

Yeah, all the Illegals marched today…but wait, they just marched a few days ago…

*So, I’m not politically correct…and I’ll never be…

it’s only 9:40 here :smiley:

yeah, if i were drinking i would probably go out. I could care less about celebrating a spanish holiday in AMERiCA.

If it involves drinking then I’m all for it!:smiley: Is drinking my only available alcohol, cider, good enough?:smiley:

I would like to know when there will be a day we celebrate something americans did.

4th of july?

i thought cinco de mayo was supposed to be when mexico got it’s independence? I could be wrong on this. But I just find it stupid to have it as a national holiday here.

No, it’s a celebration for all the border jumpers who actually made it across the border.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v480/breakfastsurreal/Photo69.jpg
OMG best beer I’ve had in a LONGGGG time! I got the sam adams multi pack…has 6 diff beers, and this is by FARRRR the best…fuck guiness…this shit is awesome
Sam Adams Honey Porter. WOW

PS- cinco de mayo aint a holiday, its an excuse to get drunk! I try not to drink anymore except on specail occasions :smiley: so i use this as an excuse to get TRASHED1!!! and haus where are you :frowning:

pps this is my 3rd edit

good times last night…even thought the devils and oscar lost last night I made the best of it

omg i puked off the balcony…i was fucking TRASSSHHHEDDD mixing liquor and dark beer all night…ohhhh man. i woke up at 8am though HAHA. man. macandcheese for breakfast. yeah. im still drunk.

I was drinking captain n coke and this chick bought me a buttery nipple shot which didn’t go well so I stepped outside in a slick way with no one noticing puked the shot up and slipped back into the bar before anyone knew I was gone sipping on another captain n coke

Got drunk and had one hell of a weekend. Hopefully you guys did the same.

I barely even remember what the hell I was doing.

My MOM drunk phoned me! Haha, it was pretty damn amazing. My boss’s birthday is on Cinco de Mayo, so he threw an absolutely crazy party. Good times.

Me and my buddy killed a big ass bottle of Cuervo Black last night

I know what you mean. Over here, although niether are bank holidays, people tend to make a much bigger deal about St Paddys day while half of them arn’t even aware of St Georges day. Wtf??? How can you celebrate the national day of another country but not your own? Unfuckingbelivable!:frowning: